Author Topic: Who's Watching This Stuff ? - Ilhan's Husband's Firm Gets 635K Covid Bailout  (Read 250 times)

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
https://redstate.com/mike_miller/2020/12/07/um-ilhan-that-thing-about-your-hubby-getting-a-635k-covid-bailout-yeah-same-guy-your-campaign-gave-millions-n290558

I don't care if this is legal or not.

And I don't always trust Red State to tell the entire truth (they don't lie, but they do spin).

But this seems crazy.

Who is highliting this..... ?

From the article:

As noted by Fox, public records show that political consulting firm E Street Group, co-owned by Tim Mynnett, Omar’s husband, received nearly $135,000 in Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loans and $500,000 in Economic Injury Disaster loans.

So loans ? Are those the ones that get forgiven under certain circumstances.

Offline mountaineer

Published 18 hours ago
Firm co-owned by Ilhan Omar’s husband received $500G in COVID-19 bailout on top of millions from her campaign
Omar pledged in mid-November that she was cutting ties with her husband’s firm
Bradford Betz, FOX News
A D.C.-based consulting firm co-owned by Democratic Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar’s husband received millions from her campaign and was also eligible for more than $500,000 in coronavirus bailout money.

Public records show that E Street Group, co-owned by Omar’s husband, Tim Mynett, received nearly $135,000 in Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loans and $500,000 in Economic Injury Disaster loans.

Campaign finance filings also show that the firm raked in millions during the 2020 campaign from Omar. The payments included $110,000 for digital advertising split in three payouts: $5,000 for digital consulting, $12,000 for fundraising consulting, and more than $11,000 for digital and literature production between late October and the day after the general election.

The bailout loans are intended to provide relief to small businesses that have been economically hard-hit by coronavirus lockdowns. E Street Group’s LinkedIn profiile states that it has between 11 and 50 employees.  ...
More at FOX News
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
This woman is untouchable.
And always will be...

Offline LMAO

This woman is untouchable.
And always will be...

Yup

She just needs to remind everyone she is a Muslim woman of color and the world's her oyster
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

rangerrebew

Firm Co-Owned By Ilhan Omar’s Husband Got $500,000 Coronavirus Bailout While Her Campaign Gave Them Millions: Report
By  Ryan Saavedra
•
Dec 7, 2020   DailyWire.com

A company co-owned by the husband of Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) received hundreds of thousands of dollars in coronavirus bailout money while the freshman lawmaker’s campaign paid the company millions of dollars.

“Public records show that E Street Group, co-owned by Omar’s husband, Tim Mynett, received nearly $135,000 in Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loans and $500,000 in Economic Injury Disaster loans,” Fox News reported. “Campaign finance filings also show that the firm raked in millions during the 2020 campaign from Omar.”

Omar revealed in March that she had married Mynett after she had denied allegations that she was having an affair with him while both she and Mynett were married to other people.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/firm-co-owned-by-ilhan-omars-husband-got-500000-coronavirus-bailout?itm_source=parsely-api&utm_source=cnemail&utm_medium=email&utm_content=120720-news&utm_campaign=position7