Author Topic: Apocalypse Now?..by John Hinderaker  (Read 89 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Apocalypse Now?..by John Hinderaker
« on: December 07, 2020, 03:11:24 pm »

Posted on December 6, 2020 by John Hinderaker
Apocalypse Now?

Did Joe Biden and the Democrats steal this year’s presidential election? Polls suggest that a great many Americans, including many Democrats, believe that they did. I don’t know whether the election was stolen or not. I will say this: the Democrats went to great lengths to commit, or enable, voter fraud. To cite just a couple of examples, in a number of states, including my own, they used corrupt, collusive litigation to eliminate the minimal safeguards that prevented fraudulent mail-in votes from being submitted, like the requirement that signatures be witnessed. Why would they do this? Obviously, they didn’t want those safeguards to stand in the way of fraud.

And in Philadelphia, Pittsburgh and Detroit, Democrats locked Republican poll watchers out of the buildings where mail-in votes were being evaluated and tabulated. The Republicans had to get court orders just to be admitted to the premises, long after counting was under way. Why would the Democrats lock out Republicans? Because they intended to count the votes honestly?

Voter fraud has been a problem for a long time, and I think it was worse this year than ever. Did fraud swing the election? Key questions remain unanswered, as far as I know. In several pivotal states, ballot counting was shut down (or allegedly shut down, in the case of Georgia) in the middle of the night. Then, when counting resumed, enormous numbers of ballots that were overwhelmingly in favor of Joe Biden–by margins that can’t possibly be right, not 60/40 but, say, 98/2–suddenly turned up and were counted. Have the Democrats offered any explanation for what happened, or any confirmation that these near-unanimous tranches of Biden votes actually existed? Not that I know of.

more
https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2020/12/apocalypse-now-2.php
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34