Author Topic: The Capital of Police Defunding Sees 537% Spike in Carjackings  (Read 354 times)

rangerrebew

The Capital of Police Defunding Sees 537% Spike in Carjackings
« on: December 07, 2020, 12:58:08 pm »
The Capital of Police Defunding Sees 537% Spike in Carjackings
Wed Dec 2, 2020 Daniel Greenfield

Yes, you read that correctly. 537%. Or as the Minneapolis Star Tribune calls it, "staggering".

But let me remind that paper what its fine City Council president, Lisa Bender, said about police defunding.

"If you are a comfortable white person asking to dismantle the police I invite you to reflect: are you willing to stick with it? Will you be calling in three months to ask about garage break-ins? Are you willing to dismantle white supremacy in all systems, including a new system?" Minneapolis City Council President Lisa Bender tweeted.

How willing are residents to go on dismantling the white supremacist system of preventing violent thugs from carjacking them?

https://www.frontpagemag.com/point/2020/12/capital-police-defunding-sees-537-spike-daniel-greenfield/

Offline libertasbella

• Libertas Bella: Liberty Is Beautiful
  • Libertas Bella: Liberty Is Beautiful
    • Libertas Bella
Re: The Capital of Police Defunding Sees 537% Spike in Carjackings
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2020, 07:22:46 pm »
Ha – of course not. The next phase in the Minneapolis narrative is blaming white flight for destroying the city.
DeFi tutorials for noobs and normies. Merchandise for apes and chads who want to share the love with our libertarian clothing and 2nd Amendment shirts
"Liberty is beautiful" for all - only at Libertas Bella.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2020, 07:35:55 pm »
I wonder if the liberals in Minneapolis comprehend the damage that has been done to their city by the lawlessness and destruction wrought by people on their side this last summer. Not just the immediate destruction and costs but also the future loss of revenue from all the people, like the wife and me, avoiding the city for the foreseeable future. Not to mention the businesses not being created in the city or refusing to locate in the Twin Cities.
We'll know when the morons on the city council and the mayor come up for re-election.
I'm betting, being liberals, they won't learn their lesson.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2020, 07:41:15 pm »
Ha – of course not. The next phase in the Minneapolis narrative is blaming white flight for destroying the city.

White liberals are like roaches fleeing house to house after fumigation.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.