Author Topic: Matthew McConaughey Rips The ‘Far Left’ For Being Condescending, Patronizing And Arrogant  (Read 176 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
David Hookstead
Smoke Room Editor-in-Chief
December 04, 2020 6:06 AM ET

Matthew McConaughey recently had some very refreshing thoughts about politics in America.

McConaughey sat down for an awesome interview with Russell Brand following the release of “Greenlights,” and it sounds like he’s not a fan of the elitist attitude found within his own industry.

When discussing the “far left” during the interview, the “True Detective” star was very blunt with his feelings.

“There are a lot on that illiberal left that absolutely condescend, patronize and are arrogant towards the other 50%,” McConaughey explained. He added that people in Hollywood “were in denial” about President Donald Trump winning the 2016 election.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2020/12/04/matthew-mcconaughey-far-left-condescending-patronizing-arrogant-russell-brand-interview/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LegalAmerican

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Of course.

Alright Alright Alright.  That’s what I love about posting on The Briefing room. It is these girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age.”

:smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

He left out profane and violent.