Author Topic: Trump tweets Rudy Giuliani has tested positive for COVID-19  (Read 559 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump tweets Rudy Giuliani has tested positive for COVID-19
« on: December 06, 2020, 09:41:43 pm »
 Trump tweets Rudy Giuliani has tested positive for COVID-19

By Mark Moore

December 6, 2020 | 3:34pm | Updated

President Trump’s lawyer and former New York City mayor Rudy Giuliani, who has been pressing the case that the 2020 election was rife with fraud, has the coronavirus, Trump tweeted on Sunday.

“@RudyGiuliani, by far the greatest mayor in the history of NYC, and who has been working tirelessly exposing the most corrupt election (by far!) in the history of the USA, has tested positive for the China Virus. Get better soon Rudy, we will carry on!!!,” the president posted.

Giuliani, who didn’t immediately return a request for comment, was at Georgetown University Medical Center in Washington D.C., according to The New York Times.

Earlier Sunday, Giuliani appeared on Fox News’ “Sunday Morning Futures” where he updated host Maria Bartiromo on the efforts to have state legislatures toss election results and appoint a new set of electors.

The former mayor has also traveled to a number of states, including Pennsylvania, Michigan and Arizona recently, to lobby Republican lawmakers on the president’s election case.

It’s unclear if he is experiencing any symptoms or plans to quarantine.

more
https://nypost.com/2020/12/06/trump-tweets-rudy-giuliani-has-tested-positive-for-covid-19/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Re: Trump tweets Rudy Giuliani has tested positive for COVID-19
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2020, 09:43:50 pm »
Leftists have found Parler & are flooding it with their characteristic ugliness.

I'm so sick of their filth.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2020, 10:59:36 pm »
Leftists have found Parler & are flooding it with their characteristic ugliness.

Yeah I've noticed it the last few weeks... 9999hair out0000
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2020, 11:37:41 pm »

:thumbsup:

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2020, 02:39:18 am »
I know a bunch of people who have tested positive.  One elderly man with CHF died after a couple of weeks.  None others suffered anything worse than a bout with the flu.  I long for the days when people were able to keep their minor ailments private.