Author Topic: The surge is coming  (Read 406 times)

rangerrebew

The surge is coming
« on: December 06, 2020, 04:53:14 pm »

The surge is coming

Published: 
Fri, Dec 4th 2020 @ 11:43 am EST  by  Jeremy Beck

Joseph Chamie, the former director of the United Nations Population Division says the migrant surge is coming, whether you like it or not:

With a COVID-19 vaccine on the horizon, mobility restrictions are expected to be gradually lifted and social and economic conditions worsening in most developing countries, including dwindling flows of remittances, a surge in migration appears to be unavoidable...

...Opinion polls in developing countries conducted before the pandemic found that large proportions of their populations, totaling more than 750 million adults, would like to permanently migrate to another country. The most desired destination country, where one in five potential migrants would like to move, is the United States, followed by Canada, Germany, France, Australia and the United Kingdom.

https://www.numbersusa.com/blog/surge-coming

Offline libertybele

Re: The surge is coming
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2020, 05:17:06 pm »
Trump was just given the green light to redirect funds in order to continue the wall in TX.

I'm sure once Biden is in office he'll order the wall to be removed and grant amnesty.

Our country will become unrecognizable and with the "surge" we will become a third world country --- the irony is, where then will the illegals flock to?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: The surge is coming
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2020, 05:20:08 pm »
Trump was just given the green light to redirect funds in order to continue the wall in TX.

I'm sure once Biden is in office he'll order the wall to be removed and grant amnesty.

Our country will become unrecognizable and with the "surge" we will become a third world country --- the irony is, where then will the illegals flock to?
Is it wrong and does it make me a bad person that when I first read the headline I saw 'scourge'?