Author Topic: The night the lights didn’t go out... by Scott Johnson  (Read 122 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The night the lights didn’t go out... by Scott Johnson
« on: December 06, 2020, 02:59:46 pm »
 Posted on December 5, 2020 by Scott Johnson

The night the lights didn’t go out

I noted the presentation by Trump legal team volunteer Jacki Pick before the Georgia Senate Judiciary Committee here yesterday and followed it here with the citation of a “fact check” that presented the assertions of county officials assuring us that there was nothing to see. Rich Lowry commented further with useful links and a reporter’s Twitter thread in “About the suitcase video.”

In my initial post I directed readers to Andrea Widburg’s American Thinker column breaking down the video on which Pick relied. This morning Andrea responds to the “fact check” in the American Thinker column “Democrats’ defense of Georgia election fraud video doesn’t hold water.” American Thinker editor Tom Lifson has also kindly passed along the comments posted by our old friend Neo in “Suitcase-gate in Fulton County.” Tom has sent along the tweet below as well.

more
https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2020/12/the-night-the-lights-went-out.php
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: The night the lights didn’t go out... by Scott Johnson
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2020, 11:12:19 pm »
Doesn't matter.
The video still has had no effect on the dunderhead governor and secretary of state and other Republicans down there who could actually do something to stop the steal.

Fishrrman ABSOLUTELY FEARLESS prediction:
They won't.

And for this reason, the Republicans are probably destined to lose one or BOTH of the January 5th Senate runoffs as well...