Author Topic: If vote fraud wins in 2020, prepare for life to get ugly  (Read 256 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
If vote fraud wins in 2020, prepare for life to get ugly
« on: December 06, 2020, 02:30:56 pm »
December 6, 2020
If vote fraud wins in 2020, prepare for life to get ugly
By Martin Marcus

In the aftermath of the 2020 presidential election, we have heard about massive voter fraud in Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin.  It appears that the fraud, if reversed, would change the winner in these states from Joe Biden to Donald Trump.  The electoral votes in question add to 79.  This would give Trump a total of 311, easily making him the winner.

Trump has tried suing to right the situation, but unfortunately, almost all of the judges hearing the cases dismiss them without even giving Trump's lawyers the right of discovery.  These judges are ignoring several smoking guns.

Will the Supreme Court come to the rescue?  If they do, they can make judgments regarding only the crimes that may have been committed.  They cannot decide who gets the electors.  This is the state legislators' responsibility.  It will be helpful if the Court reminds the legislators of this.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/12/if_vote_fraud_wins_in_2020_prepare_for_life_to_get_ugly.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: If vote fraud wins in 2020, prepare for life to get ugly
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2020, 11:27:50 pm »
Mr. Marcus:
"If vote fraud wins in 2020, prepare for life to get ugly"

The question is no longer "if" vote fraud has won.
It HAS won, and won big time.
Perhaps bigger than the leftist/communist "underground apparatus" that engineered the fraud had hoped for.

The question now is:
What will the "traditional freedom states" DO about it?

I haven't seen much from the Republican legislatures in "the stolen states" that encourages me...

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2020, 11:36:12 pm »
Mr. Marcus:
"If vote fraud wins in 2020, prepare for life to get ugly"

The question is no longer "if" vote fraud has won.
It HAS won, and won big time.
Perhaps bigger than the leftist/communist "underground apparatus" that engineered the fraud had hoped for.

The question now is:
What will the "traditional freedom states" DO about it?

I haven't seen much from the Republican legislatures in "the stolen states" that encourages me...

Part of that is MEDIA has silenced most of them!  No news from them.  That is MEDIA.  I can't post on Youtube any more.
We don't know what is going on.   

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2020, 09:16:05 am »

Part of that is MEDIA has silenced most of them!  No news from them.  That is MEDIA.  I can't post on Youtube any more.
We don't know what is going on.
MeWe....
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis