Author Topic: Pelosi Says ‘Yes’ to Biden Plan to Order Schools to Let Transgenders Play on Girls’ Teams and Use Th  (Read 263 times)

Online libertybele

Is anyone in here surprised by this?  I truly worry about what the future holds for my children and grandchildren.

Pelosi Says ‘Yes’ to Biden Plan to Order Schools to Let Transgenders Play on Girls’ Teams and Use Their Locker Rooms

In response to a question from CNSNews.com, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said today she agreed with Joe Biden's plan to force public schools and colleges to let transgender "women" (biological males) play on girls' sports teams and use their bathrooms and locker rooms.

At the U.S. Capitol on Friday, CNSNews.com asked Pelosi: “Joe Biden says that on his first day in office he will use Title IX to give transgender students access to sports, bathrooms, and locker rooms in accordance with their gender identity in all federally funded schools. Does he have the power to unilaterally do this? And do you agree with this?”

“Yes, and I think he does,” the speaker responded. ....

https://www.cnsnews.com/article/washington/lucy-collins/pelosi-says-yes-biden-plan-order-schools-let-transgenders-play
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
You know as well as i do that wanting trangenders to have access to the opposite sex is really about allowing molesters access to children.  and sexual predators to access little girls and little boys.  Denial of reality is hell opening doors to the wicked and evil to prevail and prey on the innocent.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
What should anyone expect but this nonsense!  Biden is a pervert himself!

:yowsa: