Author Topic: Rep. Elect Dr. Ronny Jackson: ‘I Don’t Know that We’ll Recover’ if Republicans Lose Georgia Runoffs  (Read 286 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rep. Elect Dr. Ronny Jackson: ‘I Don’t Know that We’ll Recover’ if Republicans Lose Georgia Runoffs

Kyle Morris 5 Dec 2020

Congressman-Elect and former White House physician Dr. Ronny Jackson (R-TX) joined SiriusXM’s Breitbart News Saturday where he discussed the highly contentious Georgia Senate runoff elections set for January 5.

“There’s a lot of talk about what he’s gonna do, or what he’s gonna say, once he gets there or if he is going to distract the efforts to get Loeffler and Perdue elected because he’s going to talk about what’s going on in the election,” Jackson told host Matthew Boyle about President Donald Trump visiting the state for a rally. “I hope he does both. I do not want him to let this go.”

Jackson went on to say that the efforts against Trump in the election were a “big deal.”

“We have to make a big deal about it because if we don’t, we will never get it back,” Jackson said. “They will set a precedent and things will happen in our future that ultimately destroy the Republican Party. He has to talk about that… he also has to let people know how important this runoff for the Senate is.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/12/05/jackson-i-dont-know-that-well-recover-if-gop-lose-georgia-runoffs/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
MAY he lead the charge in demanding a legitimate election process, not liars professions of a legitimate election.  If we let accept and allow the democrats to get away with a Republic lead by liars and thieves, we get government that cares nothing for the rights and will of the people.  Foreigners with money will rule America to it and its peoples detriment. Like even worse that what Obama tried to do to America.
 :chairbang:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions