Author Topic: Migrants Likely Helped Flip Georgia Blue, With 50,000 More People Moving Into the State Than Out L  (Read 1677 times)

Online cato potatoe

Again,

STOP LYING ALREADY! 

SHOW ME A SINGLE SUBURB WHERE SUPPORT FOR TRUMP COLLAPSED!  A SINGLE COUNTY.  A SINGLE MUNICIPALITY ANYWHERE IN THE ENTIRE STATE WHERE TRUMP'S SUPPORT DECREASED FROM FOUR YEARS AGO!  YOU CAN'T.  SO STOP TELLING THIS LIE!

County            2016       2020       
FULTON       110372       137240       
COBB              152602       165459       
CHEROKEE             80611       99587       
FORSYTH             69801       85122       
GWINNETT            146463       166413       
FAYETTE       35034       37952       
HENRY       45641       48187       
WALTON       31093       37842       

I am aware the raw votes increased.  2020 was a high turnout election.  Voting was easy, people were highly opinionated, and they had nothing better to do.  Bush nor Romney had problems in Georgia.  It suddenly became competitive in 2016, as did Arizona and Texas.

Offline Hoodat

Bush nor Romney had problems in Georgia.

Trump received more votes than did Bush and Romney.

It suddenly became competitive in 2016, as did Arizona and Texas.

It became competitive in 2020 when the Secretary of State decided to ignore Georgia law by allowing Democrats to submit mail-in ballots from voters with no ID checks, no signature checks, and to harvest ballots, and by allowing Dominion to make changes to voting machines in late September without recertifying those machines according to Georgia Law.

Now, back to your original claim.  You stated that Trump's support "collapsed" in high-income suburbs.  Please name one suburban Georgia county where Trump got less votes this election than he received in 2016.  Just one.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2020, 12:24:33 am by Hoodat »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online cato potatoe

You seem to be fixated on the raw vote totals.  I told you - 2020 was a high turnout election.  More people participated across the board.  Of those who cast a ballot, Trump did MUCH worse in suburban Atlanta.  The exit polls revealed that Trump lost households with $100k of income by 53-46.  Last time, he won this demographic 56-42.  There were no exit polls in 2012, but it is fairly obvious that Romney won this demographic by at least 20 points.

Offline Hoodat

You seem to be fixated on the raw vote totals.

Trump's vote total is the ONLY factor that reveals whether Trump gained or lost support since the last election.  It is simple arithmetic.  You stated that Trump's support "collapsed in the high income suburbs".  Your statement is patently false.  Trump gained support in every single Georgia county.

Of those who cast a ballot, Trump did MUCH worse in suburban Atlanta.

This includes illegally harvested ballots, illegally photocopied ballots, ballots without legally required matching signatures, and ballots pre-planted in counting centers without crease.  Not sure what any of these have to do with the amount of support that Donald Trump received.

The exit polls revealed that Trump lost households with $100k of income by 53-46.

Exit polls?  Seriously?  Again, did Trump's numbers increase from the previous election?

There were no exit polls in 2012, but it is fairly obvious that Romney won this demographic by at least 20 points.

lol
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online cato potatoe

Well, yeah.  There are a million more registered GA voters than in 2016.  Trump gained 373,000 votes.  Joe Biden's corpse got 597,000 more votes than Hillary Clinton.  And of Biden voters, 828,000 are people who said they voted against Trump rather than for Biden.  That's what I'm concerned about.  26 million Americans voted against Trump rather than for Biden.  I call that a missed opportunity.

Offline Hoodat

Well, yeah.  There are a million more registered GA voters than in 2016.  Trump gained 373,000 votes.  Joe Biden's corpse got 597,000 more votes than Hillary Clinton.  And of Biden voters, 828,000 are people who said they voted against Trump rather than for Biden.  That's what I'm concerned about.  26 million Americans voted against Trump rather than for Biden.  I call that a missed opportunity.

So basically what you're saying is that Trump should have illegally harvested votes, collected mail-in ballots without valid signatures, and had poll workers feed photocopies of ballots through machines in order to gain another 224,000 votes.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online cato potatoe

So basically what you're saying is that Trump should have illegally harvested votes, collected mail-in ballots without valid signatures, and had poll workers feed photocopies of ballots through machines in order to gain another 224,000 votes.

I'm saying only what I'm saying.  Due to the close split, and the shenanigans with mail-in votes, the integrity of the election is in doubt.  Tomorrow is the registration deadline for the runoff.  Would it surprise anyone if thousands of people have registered illegally?  The SOS thinks it is happening.