Author Topic: Trump Supporters Flip The Script On Biden – They Just Demanded Joe To Give Up His Bank Records Share  (Read 312 times)

rangerrebew

Trump Supporters Flip The Script On Biden – They Just Demanded Joe To Give Up His Bank Records
By Ben Dutka|December 3, 2020

Throughout most of Donald Trump’s presidency, many Democrats kept trying to obtain his controversial tax records. It quickly became a major talking point among politicos and the media.

To date, the issue still remains largely unsettled in the courts. However, it looks like some Conservatives are flipping the script — they want a probe into Joe Biden’s financial history.

So, after years of House Democrats pursuing Trump’s records, it’s apparently the other side’s turn.

https://thepatriotjournal.com/years-trumps-returns-bidens-records/

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Democrats hold people accountable, even innocent ones.  No one holds democrats accountable for any damn thing!  I thought everbody knew that !  Show me hitlery accountability !
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline LegalAmerican

Democrats hold people accountable, even innocent ones.  No one holds democrats accountable for any damn thing!  I thought everbody knew that !  Show me hitlery accountability !

Correct!    888high58888