Author Topic: Former Democratic Congressman proposes $1,500 stimulus check as incentive to get Covid-19 vaccine  (Read 585 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Former Democratic Congressman proposes $1,500 stimulus check as incentive to get Covid-19 vaccine

It would cost the government nearly $380 billion.

By Brianna Kraemer

Updated: December 4, 2020 - 7:12pm

A former Democratic Congressman has proposed the idea of paying Americans $1,500 to receive the Covid-19 vaccine.

Entrepreneur and politician John Delaney is a former U.S. representative from Maryland who also ran for president in the 2020 election before dropping out in January. Delaney told CNBC in an interview that 75% of the country needs to be vaccinated fast, and to do so, a financial incentive may help.

“We have to create, in my judgment, an incentive for people to really accelerate their thinking about taking the vaccine,” he said. “If you’re still afraid of the vaccine and don’t want to take it, that’s your right."

The idea, which could be claimed as a way to save the U.S. economy at the same time as saving lives with the vaccine, would cost the government about $380 billion, much more than the $270 billion first round of stimulus checks.

“The faster we get 75% of this country vaccinated, the faster we end Covid and the sooner everything returns to normal, which means we don’t need any more programs,” Delaney said.

more
https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/health/some-say-they-wont-get-vaccine-1500-stimulus-check-proposed-hefty-incentive
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

HELL no!

Why should the Feds pay to undo the effects the Biden's & the Dems' anti-Trump-Vaccine campaign of summer and fall 2020?! Let the DNC and their MSM-shills offer "bounties" to counter-act their lies!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Knox27

No one needs to be compelled to take the vaccine as long as they are held liable for all medical costs they incur if they don't vaccinate and get sick.

Online rustynail

No one needs to be compelled to take the vaccine as long as they are held liable for all medical costs they incur if they don't vaccinate and get sick.

Hold This liable.

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
In the Navy, when it was time to get the annual flu shot. They gave the shot in the pay line for the month. One year, the sailor in front of me wouldn't shut up about how he hated needles. When the corpsman came to him, he stuck the needle in his arm, dropped the syringe, to just hang in his arm by the needle, and went to talk to a friend. Five minutes or so later he came back and completed the injection.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
They can keep the $1500. 
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
They can keep the $1500.
Yep!  888high58888

(Leave it to Democrats to see bribery as the "solution".)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Watch some dipshit figure out a way to game the system and get 10 vaccines and $15K
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Yep!  888high58888

(Leave it to Democrats to see bribery as the "solution".)

It’s a standard feature of Democrat Party policy making. 
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline LegalAmerican

FORMER...why don't they just retire and STFU.  Same as HOLLYWEIRD and their opinions.  Most people, DON'T NEED THE VACCINE.  I've already had my mild covid. And with 99.6% recovery...why?