Author Topic: Clinton gang insider spills sleazy secrets, savages Chelsea  (Read 110 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Clinton gang insider spills sleazy secrets, savages Chelsea
« on: December 04, 2020, 02:47:54 pm »
December 4, 2020
Clinton gang insider spills sleazy secrets, savages Chelsea
By Thomas Lifson

It begins. With no prospect of Bill or Hillary Clinton resuming high office, one former key insider of the Clinton Machine is spilling his guts and telling very unflattering stories about the family business.  Doug Band, who began as a White House intern, moved on the become “body man” and then key aide, went on to mastermind the post-presidency enrichment of the Clintons and (not incidentally) himself. But around 5 years ago, there was a great falling-out, predictably mostly about money, and now he has unburdened himself from various sleazy secrets of the Clinton empire with a series of interviews that has resulted in long article in Vanity Fair authored by Gabriel Sherman. 

I urge you to read the whole thing if you are interested in finally hearing some of the dirt that was such a huge part of the family of grifters that moved from Arkansas to the nation’s capital. But if you are in a hurry, The UK Daily Mail and the New York Post select pieces of gossip to focus on, with Brit paper highlighting Bill’s sabotage of Hillary’s 2008 presidential campaign and Chelsea’s suck-up to Ghislaine Maxwell to obtain access to yachts and cool homes, while the NYP focuses on Band’s rivalry with Chelsea and his disparagement of her abilities and her trading in her name.

Nobody comes out looking good here, which is exactly what one would expect from this bunch of crooks and schemers. Copyright concerns prevent me from excerpting as many sections as I would like. I will focus on Chelsea because if there is to be a future to a Clinton political dynasty, Chelsea will be the standard-bearer.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/12/clinton_gang_insider_spills_sleazy_secrets_savages_chelsea.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Re: Clinton gang insider spills sleazy secrets, savages Chelsea
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2020, 02:51:22 pm »
... Chelsea had ties to Epstein and Maxwell, Band said; he showed me a photo of Bill and Chelsea posing with Epstein and Maxwell at the King of Morocco’s wedding. Chelsea remained friends with Maxwell for years after the press revealed Maxwell was a close associate of Epstein’s. For instance, Chelsea invited Maxwell to her 2010 wedding at the Brooke Astor estate in Rhinebeck, New York, after Epstein had pleaded guilty in Florida to procuring sex from a minor.

“Ghislaine had access to yachts and nice homes. Chelsea needed that,” Band told me.  ...
*****rollingeyes*****
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org