Author Topic: Confirmed: U.S. Navy Encountered Triangle-Shaped UFO in 2019  (Read 266 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Confirmed: U.S. Navy Encountered Triangle-Shaped UFO in 2019
« on: December 04, 2020, 12:02:48 am »
 Follow Jonathan Davis
Posted December 3, 2020 in Politics , Source: thedebrief, washingtonexaminer,

For decades, there have been conspiracies and other seemingly ‘out there’ reports claiming that unidentified flying objects – UFOs – have been visiting our planet.

Much was made about a supposed crash-landing of an alien spacecraft outside of Roswell, N.M., in the 1950s, and there have been several reported sightings since.

No question, most of those have been blown off by most people as hoaxes and tinfoil-hat conspiracies. But it appears as though the naysayers and the doubters were wrong.

Since 2017, there has been more official confirmation of the existence of such craft – now referred to as UAP, or “unidentified aerial phenomenon – than at any time since Roswell, and complete with official U.S. Navy video.

Up to now, no one has ‘gone there’ and said they believe these craft are from another world.

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/confirmed-u-s-navy-encountered-triangle-shaped-ufo-in-219/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Confirmed: U.S. Navy Encountered Triangle-Shaped UFO in 2019
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2020, 01:37:21 am »
Com on man.   A Karen with an I phone could get a higher res shot of a unmasked walmart shopper from a mile away.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

rangerrebew

Re: Confirmed: U.S. Navy Encountered Triangle-Shaped UFO in 2019
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2020, 10:56:35 am »
Com on man.   A Karen with an I phone could get a higher res shot of a unmasked walmart shopper from a mile away.

Am I to take it you don't think the quality of the picture is good enough to tell what it is? :silly: