Author Topic: CIA Director Gina Haspel Arrested For Treason  (Read 12269 times)

Offline roamer_1

Re: CIA Director Gina Haspel Arrested For Treason
« Reply #125 on: December 06, 2020, 10:47:08 pm »
@roamer_1 how big a number you want? I gave a Fortune 5 company credit on their next invoice for a dime because keeping it would be wrong, and it was the only way I could return the overpayment that wouldn't cost them more than the payment was worth. If there hadn't been a next invoice, I would have taped it to a piece of card stock and sent it to them.

There's a line that, if crossed, it's a question of crossing it. Not a matter of how far you went after that.

Right... How do you prove it wasn't just an over-zealous poll worker? Even if you nail a precinct captain, so what?

There is ALWAYS cheating. Pointing a finger and screaming at anecdotal evidence does nothing. And it certainly will not overturn this election until it can be proven to be deep and wide.

Again I reiterate, I am ALL FOR catching them at it. I not only believe there is cheating, but I also believe it is widespread and has been for a long time. I think they've been pumping up the vote in the big cities forever, and in the swing states too.

So I am not going to get all pissed or verklempt, or even excited, because  I am not in the least bit surprised... But I also think it's a long way from being proven in any way that will affect things this time around.

So again, forgive my jaundiced eye. Been here done this before.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #126 on: December 06, 2020, 10:49:34 pm »
Everything has an Achilles' heel, the question is not one of whether that can be exploited, but one of whether it was. If one was, all are suspect. The line has been crossed.

I think you will find that a hard sell in the courts.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #127 on: December 06, 2020, 11:05:21 pm »
"Those conducting the test were so shocked that they ran the same ballots again. The same results appeared."

Secondly, Dominion (the company) already was suspected of rigging machines.

@roamer_1   This is yet another example of your inherent narcissism...unable to admit when you get something wrong...whether it's the definition of true 'Conservatism' when compared to the current opposition (your digging in on your one-issue fiscal nonsense) OR looking at us with a straight face claiming that Republicans and Democrats today are two sides of the same coin.

Take care...

And, to me at least, the REALLY big news is that all the Dominion machines have been called in to even greater question.  Why wouldn't the software be the same on ALL of them in every state?

@DCPatriot @Smokin Joe @roamer_1
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #128 on: December 06, 2020, 11:38:25 pm »
And, to me at least, the REALLY big news is that all the Dominion machines have been called in to even greater question.  Why wouldn't the software be the same on ALL of them in every state?

It doesn't matter, because Trump could be right as rain on this, but he still spent Eleventy Trillion bucks all on his own.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #129 on: December 06, 2020, 11:40:02 pm »
It doesn't matter, because Trump could be right as rain on this, but he still spent Eleventy Trillion bucks all on his own.

Bullshit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #130 on: December 06, 2020, 11:43:10 pm »
Bullshit.

I am sorry, but every time you said Tumpy did a good thing, you balanced it off with the comment he spent Eleventy Trillion dollars.  Or something.

Feel free to call it bullshit, that is you prerogative.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #131 on: December 07, 2020, 12:09:49 am »
I am sorry, but every time you said Tumpy did a good thing, you balanced it off with the comment he spent Eleventy Trillion dollars.  Or something.

Feel free to call it bullshit, that is you prerogative.

I don't give a shit about Tumpy. I ain't changed my mind a bit. And I won't. Whatever he's done good means exactly nothing in the face of FIFTEEN TRILLION DOLLARS. Not that he's done much anyway, as y'all will find out soon enough... When nearly everything he has done is overturned with the stroke of a pen. POOF! All gone.

Nothing has changed that, and nothing ever will. His poor performance is already written in stone.

Regardless of my distaste for him, That doesn't mean I want him to lose by corruption. I can be FOR fair elections without having to be FOR Tumpy. That's the bullshit. And you know better.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #132 on: December 07, 2020, 12:17:36 am »
I don't give a shit about Tumpy. I ain't changed my mind a bit. And I won't. Whatever he's done good means exactly nothing in the face of FIFTEEN TRILLION DOLLARS. Not that he's done much anyway, as y'all will find out soon enough... When nearly everything he has done is overturned with the stroke of a pen. POOF! All gone.

Nothing has changed that, and nothing ever will. His poor performance is already written in stone.

Regardless of my distaste for him, That doesn't mean I want him to lose by corruption. I can be FOR fair elections without having to be FOR Tumpy. That's the bullshit. And you know better.

You say you don't want him to lose by corruption, so why do you poo-poo every positive development in the legal cases?  It just doesn't compute. :shrug:
I will NOT comply.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #133 on: December 07, 2020, 12:18:04 am »

@Bigun

That's right, my friend.  Plus, that's just the most recent 'aberration' they discovered.  I'm sure they contain a few other surprises/bugs in there too.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #134 on: December 07, 2020, 12:20:34 am »
@Bigun

That's right, my friend.  Plus, that's just the most recent 'aberration' they discovered.  I'm sure they contain a few other surprises/bugs in there too.

Sorry this has wandered a bit off topic, but it happens every time once we get a few pages of posts.  :shrug:
I will NOT comply.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #135 on: December 07, 2020, 12:22:16 am »
Bullshit.

@roamer_1

We actually don't like clubbing you over the head on this.  But you deserve it.

Every time you get cornered on your anti-Trump material, you drag out the ole' fiscal irresponsibility.  As @Cyber Liberty points out, he doesn't write the laws, he executes them.

And with such an adversarial media, academia and entertainment culture all at his throat, he can't take the veto route.

In fact, he's accomplished 'miracles' for the Treasury Department with his Economic and de-regulation policies.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #136 on: December 07, 2020, 12:26:14 am »
Sorry this has wandered a bit off topic, but it happens every time once we get a few pages of posts.  :shrug:

Not fair, @Cyber Liberty

YOU 'buried' this thread into Members Only, which I understand perfectly...the original premise was false and it was embarrassing to the brass.

Leave us be.  At least we're not talking about pie....yet.    :beer:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #137 on: December 07, 2020, 12:29:45 am »
Not fair, @Cyber Liberty

YOU 'buried' this thread into Members Only, which I understand perfectly...the original premise was false and it was embarrassing to the brass.

Leave us be.  At least we're not talking about pie....yet.    :beer:

I like pie...
I will NOT comply.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #138 on: December 07, 2020, 01:14:13 am »

:bolt:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #139 on: December 07, 2020, 03:56:52 am »
@roamer_1

@DCPatriot

The hell I do.

Every time you get cornered on your anti-Trump material, you drag out the ole' fiscal irresponsibility.  As @Cyber Liberty points out, he doesn't write the laws, he executes them.

Riiiiight.... Special exception to the rule, because Tump. I will be sure to dissect responsibility for past presidents too... You know, every one of which get the credit and the blame... Because except for Tumpy, the buck stops at the top. You know... The Obama era, The Bush era... All except Tumpy, who will need footnotes to tell everyone it wasn't his fault. Except the really really good stuff, of course.

He signed every one of those spending bills all by himself.

And with such an adversarial media, academia and entertainment culture all at his throat, he can't take the veto route.

Poor impotent Tumpy... He can't help it. Sads.

In fact, he's accomplished 'miracles' for the Treasury Department with his Economic and de-regulation policies.

LOL! Yeah right. It's like the last year never even happened! Oh, right - Not his fault...  *****rollingeyes*****

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #140 on: December 07, 2020, 03:59:33 am »
@roamer_1

Agree.  Just plain TRUMP ENVY.  Many have that.    888high58888

Offline DB

« Reply #141 on: December 07, 2020, 04:01:58 am »
Agree.  Just plain TRUMP ENVY.  Many have that.    888high58888

Stupid thing to say. No Trump envy.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #142 on: December 07, 2020, 04:03:48 am »
You say you don't want him to lose by corruption, so why do you poo-poo every positive development in the legal cases?  It just doesn't compute. :shrug:

What, I gotta be a cheerleader now? How much of this stuff I am supposed to cheer on actually got any traction? And I was wrong to say they wouldn't? you know as well as I do the high bar required. But I have to encourage and be hopeful for every unvetted and twitterpated nonsense that comes down the pike? Even this OP... Was I wrong to be skeptical after all?

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #143 on: December 07, 2020, 04:19:51 am »

Absolutely,  TUMP ENVY...even before he became POTUS.  I think you are stupid to post that.  The proof is looking at all his prior video's with talk show hosts.  Since he is a household word, they are all jealous and have to mock him, put him down. You know nothing about human behaviors. But, I have "your number" now. 

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #144 on: December 07, 2020, 04:24:51 am »

Typical knee-jerk psychophant reply.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #145 on: December 07, 2020, 07:11:09 am »

I didn't want to take out the bold part just to preserve context.
You are right, much was done by Executive order.
It that his fault? Or is it instead the stinking Congress, reeking of swamp mud and black water that didn't have the gumption to do their job even when they had a clear majority?

Trump hate isn't enough excuse for these swamp critters to hide behind.

As for corruption, I don't like thieves. Cutting their hands off is the one thing I think the Saudis do right, and frankly, that may be too fricking nice for my tastes. 
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #146 on: December 07, 2020, 09:18:35 am »
I didn't want to take out the bold part just to preserve context.
You are right, much was done by Executive order.
It that his fault? Or is it instead the stinking Congress, reeking of swamp mud and black water that didn't have the gumption to do their job even when they had a clear majority?

Trump hate isn't enough excuse for these swamp critters to hide behind.

As for corruption, I don't like thieves. Cutting their hands off is the one thing I think the Saudis do right, and frankly, that may be too fricking nice for my tastes.

Hate ain't the point. Agenda is the point. And in that, as is glaringly obvious, Republicans are closer to Democrats than to Conservatives... Like I said, Tumpy doesn't matter. He's been compartmentalized since day one. He gets what he gets to do by EO and no more. What he has done by law is what the liberals and moderates agree upon, and is far from Conservative. So at worst, those EOs are gonna make it 8 years and be gone, while in the meantime the big.gov sh*t and NWO sh*t  keeps motoring right through to law.

For crying out loud. this ain't that hard to see. The ONLY thing that will stop it is Conservatives at the levers of power in the house and senate, and a solid hard right Congress and Senate... Chopping off whole chunks of the fed, and drying up the money with a hard pressed tourniquet.

NONE of that happened under Tump. None of that happened in the Booshes. it has done nothing but GROW and grow exponentially.

As to corruption... It has been made clear to me that the only satisfactory answer to that around here is to get in line behind Tumpy the Clown and swear fealty, and I sure as hell ain't going to do that.

So screw it.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #147 on: December 07, 2020, 02:21:01 pm »
What amazing is that @mystery-ak is allowing a headline that is an utter lie to stand on her site.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #148 on: December 07, 2020, 02:36:17 pm »
What amazing is that @mystery-ak is allowing a headline that is an utter lie to stand on her site.

It was moved to Members Only..only members can see this thread.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #149 on: December 07, 2020, 02:39:09 pm »
What, I gotta be a cheerleader now? How much of this stuff I am supposed to cheer on actually got any traction? And I was wrong to say they wouldn't? you know as well as I do the high bar required. But I have to encourage and be hopeful for every unvetted and twitterpated nonsense that comes down the pike? Even this OP... Was I wrong to be skeptical after all?

Not asking for a cheerleader, just looking for evidence you care about theft of elections in the abstract, even if you don't like the person from which an election is stolen.  Won't matter in a couple months anyway.   :shrug:
I will NOT comply.