Author Topic: FBI Investigating People Voting In MULTIPLE STATES!  (Read 349 times)

rangerrebew

FBI Investigating People Voting In MULTIPLE STATES!
« on: December 02, 2020, 01:36:02 pm »
FBI Investigating People Voting In MULTIPLE STATES!

November 30, 2020

One time, several years ago I was on a trip where I passed through about four states in one day. In each one of those states, I had to make a stop and a gas purchase of some kind.

The fourth time that I made the purchase I saw that my card was denied and that it was on a security hold from my bank because so many purchases were made in so many states at one time they assumed it had been stolen. I called my bank and in five minutes everything was fixed.

Now, if they can do that for something as simple as buying gas in a state you don’t normally buy gas in….shouldn’t they be able to make sure people aren’t voting more than once..

https://patriotnationpress.com/fbi-investigating-people-voting-in-multiple-states/

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: FBI Investigating People Voting In MULTIPLE STATES!
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2020, 06:31:29 pm »
FBI?  Whoop dee doo.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline aligncare

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2020, 06:46:01 pm »
FBI?  Whoop dee doo.

I suspect there are still many field agents—probably the majority, who possess a fealty to their oaths, respect their duty and will investigate rigorously. Though after seeing the sludge oozing off Comey, I wouldn’t give you a nickel for top management.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2020, 06:56:46 pm »
I suspect there are still many field agents—probably the majority, who possess a fealty to their oaths, respect their duty and will investigate rigorously. Though after seeing the sludge oozing off Comey, I wouldn’t give you a nickel for top management.

Top management will be the friendly folks who will take the gathered evidence and throw it all down the deepest hole they can find.  That way, Barr can continue to say, "So far, we have no evidence there was gambling going on in the back room."  Then he'll collect his winnings.

It seems to me after 12 years of burying hard-found evidence, the agents are already pretty well demoralized.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline aligncare

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2020, 07:41:13 pm »
Top management will be the friendly folks who will take the gathered evidence and throw it all down the deepest hole they can find.  That way, Barr can continue to say, "So far, we have no evidence there was gambling going on in the back room."  Then he'll collect his winnings.

It seems to me after 12 years of burying hard-found evidence, the agents are already pretty well demoralized.

Then it’s whistleblower time. Every other government entity has whistleblowers, why not the FBI?