Author Topic: Arizona state rep calls on lawmakers to withhold electors for Biden: ‘I’ll see you all in court’  (Read 218 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Arizona state rep calls on lawmakers to withhold electors for Biden: ‘I’ll see you all in court’
December 1, 2020 | Jon Dougherty

An Arizona state Republican legislator is calling on his colleagues in the House and Senate to withdraw electors for Democrat Joe Biden after a Monday hearing where President Donald Trump’s legal team presented evidence of voter fraud.

“We are clawing our electoral college votes back, we will not release them. That’s what I’m calling our colleagues in both the House and the Senate to do, exercise our plenary authority under the U.S. Constitution,” said Rep. Mark Finchem, following the hearing.

“There is a legal brief out there that says we are not tethered to state statute,” he added. “When it comes to this one question, a simple majority can call the House and Senate back, and in a day pass a resolution, and cause those electors to basically be held. And it is binding. I’ll see you all in court.”

The National File was first to report Finchem’s call for Arizona lawmakers to withhold electors from Biden.

Standing with Finchem as he made his comments was state Senate Majority Leader Sonny Borrelli, also a Republican, which indicates that the upper chamber may already be on board with the plan.

more w/video
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/12/01/arizona-state-rep-calls-on-lawmakers-to-withhold-electors-for-biden-ill-see-you-all-in-court-1001035/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Standing with Finchem as he made his comments was state Senate Majority Leader Sonny Borrelli, also a Republican, which indicates that the upper chamber may already be on board with the plan.

Um...Sonny Borrelli is the "Majority Whip," not Majority Leader.  He gave me his business card the first time I met him.  Now, he might be SML after the first of the year.....

Frankly, I'd rather have him as the Whip right now, anyway.  The Senate's gonna need some whipping.

Time to see what Rusty Bowers is made of too.  He's the Speaker of the House.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: