General Category > Editorial/Opinion/Blogs

Who are the split-ticket voters?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: aligncare on December 01, 2020, 06:40:54 pm ---Four years later and some people still can’t get over their FR butt hurt.

--- End quote ---

I was never with any butt-hurt over TOS (I left 2 years before the Great FReeper Migration), but I did learn a lot about how NOT to moderate a forum.  I continued to wish Jim and Sheila a Happy Anniversary every June 13th.  My account there is still in good standing.   yymouse

Right_in_Virginia:

--- Quote from: Jazzhead on December 01, 2020, 05:14:42 pm ---Still abusing your position as a moderator to belittle posters with whom you disagree,  I see.

But those of us who voted our consciences rather than our tribal loyalties feel not one whit of guilt for doing so, or saying so. 
--- End quote ---

Then stop threatening voters in GA.

Right_in_Virginia:

--- Quote from: Jazzhead on December 01, 2020, 05:33:19 pm ---Why am I lying for pointing out that over 1.6 million chose to vote Jorgensen? 
--- End quote ---

What you're doing is trolling and trashing another thread @Jazzhead with your anti-Trump bullshit.  Why not stay on topic or move along? 

Jazzhead:

--- Quote from: Right_in_Virginia on December 01, 2020, 07:51:04 pm ---What you're doing is trolling and trashing another thread @Jazzhead with your anti-Trump bullshit.  Why not stay on topic or move along?

--- End quote ---

Trolling?   The topic is where are the split ticket voters.  I found 1.6 million of 'em.

Your infallible hero lost.  Get the flip over it; there is much work to be done.

Cyber Liberty:
@Jazzhead  I'm deleting your "badger the Admin" posts. Now stay on Topic.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version