Author Topic: Who are the split-ticket voters?  (Read 841 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Who are the split-ticket voters?
« on: December 01, 2020, 03:24:42 pm »
December 1, 2020
Who are the split-ticket voters?
By Douglas Herz

What America wants to know is, who and where are the split ticket voters: those unicorns who hated Donald Trump so much that they voted for Joe Biden and gave him the presidency (so far) but loved their local Republican representative so much that they voted for him?  Why aren't the elite polling institutions putting this question to American voters?  Personally, we have asked a number of our friends, and none — as in zero — split his ticket in 2020.  Frankly, we don't think any of these millions of ticket-splitters exists.

Of course, the elite pollsters have egg all over their faces because none of them was even close to predicting the actual 2020 election results.  And when the Trump landslide is finally certified, they will be proven to be even more wrong.  So yes, we have to take the polls with a grain of salt.  But we can also research past elections to determine the frequency and magnitude of split tickets at the presidential level.  My guess is that they occur very seldom, if at all, and never to the extent of 2020.  That's something the average American can understand, and the propaganda ministry (AKA mainstream media and social media giants) would find it hard to suppress.

So, pollsters, get going.  Find those ticket-splitting unicorns!

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/12/who_are_the_splitticket_voters.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Re: Who are the split-ticket voters?
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2020, 03:42:20 pm »
For your answer,  look to the vote totals for Libertarian candidate for President Jo Jorgensen.   She earned over 1.6 million votes nationwide..  More to the point,  Jorgensen voters in Arizona, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin were more than double, or nearly so, the difference between the vote totals of Biden and Trump.

Not all of us were satisfied with a choice between the lesser of two evils.  Sorry.
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2020, 06:22:58 pm »
For your answer,  look to the vote totals for Libertarian candidate for President Jo Jorgensen.   She earned over 1.6 million votes nationwide..  More to the point,  Jorgensen voters in Arizona, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin were more than double, or nearly so, the difference between the vote totals of Biden and Trump.

Not all of us were satisfied with a choice between the lesser of two evils.  Sorry.

Jorgenson was the most left leaning candidate in Libertarian  history.  Her impact on Trump's totals was minimal.  If anything her candidacy should have helped Trump, which IMO just adds fodder to the electoral fraud scandal.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2020, 06:24:52 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2020, 06:27:03 pm »
Jim Robinson, is that you?

LOL, but I met him a few times.  I was saddened his wife Sheila passed away a few weeks ago.  BTW, Jimbo would have Perma-banned him years ago.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline aligncare

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2020, 06:40:54 pm »
LOL, but I met him a few times.  I was saddened his wife Sheila passed away a few weeks ago.  BTW, Jimbo would have Perma-banned him years ago.

Four years later and some people still can’t get over their FR butt hurt.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2020, 06:46:39 pm »
Four years later and some people still can’t get over their FR butt hurt.

I was never with any butt-hurt over TOS (I left 2 years before the Great FReeper Migration), but I did learn a lot about how NOT to moderate a forum.  I continued to wish Jim and Sheila a Happy Anniversary every June 13th.  My account there is still in good standing.   yymouse
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2020, 07:47:40 pm »
Still abusing your position as a moderator to belittle posters with whom you disagree,  I see.

But those of us who voted our consciences rather than our tribal loyalties feel not one whit of guilt for doing so, or saying so. 

Then stop threatening voters in GA.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2020, 07:51:04 pm »
Why am I lying for pointing out that over 1.6 million chose to vote Jorgensen? 

What you're doing is trolling and trashing another thread @Jazzhead with your anti-Trump bullshit.  Why not stay on topic or move along? 

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2020, 08:06:34 pm »
What you're doing is trolling and trashing another thread @Jazzhead with your anti-Trump bullshit.  Why not stay on topic or move along?

Trolling?   The topic is where are the split ticket voters.  I found 1.6 million of 'em.

Your infallible hero lost.  Get the flip over it; there is much work to be done.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2020, 08:32:40 pm »
@Jazzhead  I'm deleting your "badger the Admin" posts. Now stay on Topic.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2020, 09:02:57 pm »
@Jazzhead  I'm deleting your "badger the Admin" posts. Now stay on Topic.

Cyber Note.  I warned you to stay on Topic, yet you seem to feel some emotional need to get the last word.  Do it again and it's a day off for you effective the minute I get to the Ban Hammer page. 
« Last Edit: December 01, 2020, 09:16:08 pm by Cyber Liberty »