Author Topic: Turley: 'Odds Are Against' Trump in Flipping States' Outcome  (Read 250 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Turley: 'Odds Are Against' Trump in Flipping States' Outcome
« on: November 30, 2020, 07:40:52 pm »
 Sandy Fitzgerald    |   Monday, 30 November 2020 09:22 AM

The "odds are against" President Donald Trump's team in terms of flipping the outcome in several key states through the courts, George Washington University law professor Jonathan Turley said Monday.

"I think that the odds are against them in terms of ultimately prevailing and switching the outcome in these states," said Turley on Fox News' "Fox and Friends." "I mean, they still have the sticker shock problem of trying not to certify these states."

He added that there is a "type of sort of 'Death Star' strategy," being employed to "put this round right into an exhaust pipe that blows the whole thing up," Turley added. "That can be done. If you can create certification problems, you can move this fight effectively to the floor of Congress. It's just a very difficult shot to make."

Turley said he does think the election will ultimately end up in the Supreme Court, and that Trump "had me at hello" with his comments in an interview Sunday that the courts are rejecting his legal challenges by saying his team doesn't have "standing." However, Turley said that isn't Trump's problem when it comes to the courts.

"The problem is that there is this disconnect between the evidence and the relief being sought," said Turley, pointing out Trump's legal team has shown there was irregularity, unlawful orders, and that they have shown thousands of votes weren't counted, but those have not amounted to the numbers that would change a given state's outcome.

"More importantly, these judges have balked at the idea of essentially negating millions of votes as a form of relief," said Turley. "In Pennsylvania, the court said look, these voters do appear to have been denied their right to vote. I would rather count their votes than to not count millions of others."

Turley also said it's unfair to attack the judges for their decisions.

"Many of these judges are Republican appointees, Trump appointees," said Turley. "The judicial area is being attacked by both Democratic and Republican leaders these days. They are doing their job. They are trying to rule, according to the evidence."

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/turley-trump-states-courts/2020/11/30/id/999245/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Turley: 'Odds Are Against' Trump in Flipping States' Outcome
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2020, 08:29:47 pm »
Nobody said it would be easy....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: