Author Topic: Advice from a crook on disputing a crooked election: Blagojevich speaks  (Read 140 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
November 30, 2020
Advice from a crook on disputing a crooked election: Blagojevich speaks
By Thomas Lifson

Former Illinois governor and federal inmate Rod Blagojevich, whose sentence was commuted by President Trump early this year, knows firsthand the ways of corrupt big city Democrats, as well as the ways of federal judges, prosecutors, and juries. And he has some advice for President Trump and his legal teams that he expressed in an interview on Newsmax TV. Robert Jonathan of BizPacReview noticed and preserved video of the his conversation with Leo Terrell, one of the most emphatic (and surprising) supporters of President Trump.

Most interesting to me is his PR strategy, urging President Trump to not try to use public pressure to influence courts. Rather, Blago thinks the evidence will be there – it can’t be covered up. Trump must reach the Supreme Court to get justice, because lower courts may be appointees that won’t give him justice.  Robert Jonathan transcribes:

“It would be wrong I think for them to be fighting this case exclusively in the court of public opinion. And you have to be very sensitive to the courts and respectful to the court process…If they show their cards too soon, the corporate media that’s in a conspiracy to destroy President. Trump and destroy his presidency. They’re trying to ratify what is in my belief, a corrupt election. They’re going to be all over the place trying to take away the arguments that Trump’s people have… So it would be imprudent, I think, for the Trump legal team to do too much of this publicly.”

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/11/advice_from_a_crook_on_disputing_a_crooked_election_blagojevich_speaks.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline aligncare

Re: Advice from a crook on disputing a crooked election: Blagojevich speaks
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2020, 03:51:26 pm »
November 30, 2020
Advice from a crook on disputing a crooked election: Blagojevich speaks
By Thomas Lifson

Former Illinois governor and federal inmate Rod Blagojevich, whose sentence was commuted by President Trump early this year, knows firsthand the ways of corrupt big city Democrats, as well as the ways of federal judges, prosecutors, and juries. And he has some advice for President Trump and his legal teams that he expressed in an interview on Newsmax TV. Robert Jonathan of BizPacReview noticed and preserved video of the his conversation with Leo Terrell, one of the most emphatic (and surprising) supporters of President Trump.

Most interesting to me is his PR strategy, urging President Trump to not try to use public pressure to influence courts. Rather, Blago thinks the evidence will be there – it can’t be covered up. Trump must reach the Supreme Court to get justice, because lower courts may be appointees that won’t give him justice.  Robert Jonathan transcribes:

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/11/advice_from_a_crook_on_disputing_a_crooked_election_blagojevich_speaks.html

Unfortunately, Republican squishes (in addition to the media jackals) want to know RIGHT NOW, in the court of public opinion: where’s the evidence?

I think I’ll bide my time until the evidence is presented when and where it matters.