Author Topic: Would Trump Kick Off 2024 Campaign During a Biden Inauguration?  (Read 374 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Would Trump Kick Off 2024 Campaign During a Biden Inauguration?
« on: November 30, 2020, 12:58:42 am »
Sunday, 29 November 2020 09:59 AM

President Donald Trump is reportedly considering kicking off his 2024 campaign during Joe Biden’s inauguration.

The Daily Beast, citing three unnamed sources, reported Trump has not only talked to close advisers and confidants about a potential 2024 run to reclaim the White House, but about the specifics of a campaign launch.

He’s floated the idea of a 2024-related event during Biden’s inauguration week, possibly on Inauguration Day, the news outlet reported.

Bloomberg has reported Trump said he planned to run in 2024 if his lawyers are unable to make the case to overturn the results of the 2020 election — and the idea has some support from GOP voters, the Daily Beast reported.

more
https://www.newsmax.com/politics/trump-biden-inauguration/2020/11/29/id/999141/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Would Trump Kick Off 2024 Campaign During a Biden Inauguration?
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2020, 01:01:16 am »
Bloomberg-Daily Beast = Fake News although I would like to see it...lol
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2020, 01:08:33 am »
Sunday, 29 November 2020 09:59 AM

President Donald Trump is reportedly considering kicking off his 2024 campaign during Joe Biden’s inauguration.

The Daily Beast, citing three unnamed sources, reported Trump has not only talked to close advisers and confidants about a potential 2024 run to reclaim the White House, but about the specifics of a campaign launch.

He’s floated the idea of a 2024-related event during Biden’s inauguration week, possibly on Inauguration Day, the news outlet reported.

Bloomberg has reported Trump said he planned to run in 2024 if his lawyers are unable to make the case to overturn the results of the 2020 election — and the idea has some support from GOP voters, the Daily Beast reported.

more
https://www.newsmax.com/politics/trump-biden-inauguration/2020/11/29/id/999141/

Trump seems to have incredible, endless, energy, but he'll be 78 in 2024.  I think he can be proud of the job that he's done and deserves to go back to enjoying the luxurious life he had before he became President.  I don't see him sitting idle and see him going back to running his companies; I think he'll still be a powerful force around the globe.  Baron, Melania and the rest of the family need him as well.

Who knows, maybe Don Jr. or Eric will emerge and form a counter party to the globalist.  4 years is a long time.

I can see Trump holding a rally during the Inauguration, just because he can and he'll draw an enormous crowd...he loves people and definitely has the ability to connect with them.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2020, 01:13:00 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2020, 02:32:35 am »
Being 78 didn't stop Joe Biden.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2020, 02:42:11 am »
This is a silly article.  There will be no America after 2020, if POTUS TRUMP is not in office.  I am sure he will NOT run again in 2024.  WHY?