Author Topic: GOP's Miller-Meeks Wins Iowa-2 Cliffhanger by 6 Votes  (Read 218 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
GOP's Miller-Meeks Wins Iowa-2 Cliffhanger by 6 Votes
« on: November 30, 2020, 12:50:49 am »
By John Gizzi Sunday, 29 November 2020 03:36 PM Current | Bio | Archive

The fourth time proved to be the charm for Mariannette Miller-Meeks, as the conservative from Iowa's 2nd District will go to Congress after three losses — and by a margin of 6 votes out of more than 394,000 cast.

The recount of the nation's closest House race came Saturday, as the last of 24 counties in the 2nd District to submit a final count did so.

Results from Clinton County were finalized late Saturday afternoon and did nothing to affect the 6-vote advantage Miller-Meeks had over Democrat Rita Hart (who owns a farm in Clinton and represented it in the state senate).

"I expect a certification tomorrow [Monday]," Miller-Meeks told Newsmax on Sunday morning. "And my opponent then has two days to file a suit, which I have no doubt she will. The national [Democrat] party will be behind her doing this, I'm sure."

more
https://www.newsmax.com/john-gizzi/mariannette-miller-meeks-iowa-house-republican/2020/11/29/id/999173/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: GOP's Miller-Meeks Wins Iowa-2 Cliffhanger by 6 Votes
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2020, 12:51:50 am »
6 votes...the Rats will find them and more..I am sure there are some *lost* ballots someplace.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34