Author Topic: Trump on Election Fraud: The DOJ and FBI Are ‘Missing in Action’  (Read 463 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump on Election Fraud: The DOJ and FBI Are ‘Missing in Action’

Pam Key 29 Nov 2020

President Donald Trump said during a phone interview on this week’s broadcast of Fox News Channel’s “Sunday Morning Futures,” the FBI and the Department of Justice was “missing in action” on claims of massive fraud in the 2020 election.

Bartiromo said, “You have laid out some serious charges here. Shouldn’t this be something that the FBI is investigating? Are they? Is the DOJ investigating?”

Trump said, “Missing in action, can’t tell you where they are. I ask, are they looking at it? Everyone says yes, they’re looking at it. Look, where are they with Comey, McCabe, and all of these other people? I said I’ll stay out of it. I wish I didn’t make that statement. There’s no reason, really why I have to, but where are they with Comey, with McCabe, with Brennan, with all these people they lied to Congress, they lied, they leaked, they spied in our campaign.”

He added, “What happened to Durham? Where’s Durham? So you’re asking a question. These people have been there a long time. I know FBI and FBI is great at the levels that we talked about, but it’s inconceivable. You would think if you’re in the FBI or Department of Justice, this is the biggest thing you could be looking at. Where are they? I’ve not seen anything. I mean, they just keep moving along, and they go on to the next president.”

When asked how he will prove his claims of election fraud, Trump said, “I’m going to use 125% of my energy to do it. You need a judge that’s willing to hear a case. You need a Supreme Court that’s willing to make a real big decision based on everything.”

He added, “It’s not like you’re going to change my mind. In other words, my mind will not change in six months. There was tremendous cheating here. Boxes were brought in. The mail-in vote is a disaster. By the way, if Republicans allow it to happen, you’ll never have another Republican elected in the history of this country at a Senate level or at a presidential level. You’ll never or at the House level. Mail-in voting is a total disaster.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/11/29/trump-on-election-fraud-the-doj-and-fbi-are-missing-in-action/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Mr. President, I think you might consider having a very in-depth and serious conversation with the AG that you appointed.

A little late for that, but I'd say if you don't know by now that he can't be trusted; I think you probably do now.

You also might want to check with your son-in-law about this; my hunch is he knows where they are as well.

I'd still love to know why you appointed, Sessions, Rosenstein and Barr to begin with ... and put your son-in-law in the WH.  His ties with Soros and the Saudis are very troubling.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2020, 08:22:02 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Mr. President, I think you might consider having a very in-depth and serious conversation with the AG that you appointed.  A little late for that, but I'd say if you don't know by now that he can't be trusted; I think you probably do now.  You also might want to check with your son-in-law about this; my hunch is he knows where they are as well. I'd still love to know why you appointed, Sessions, Rosenstein and Barr to begin with ... and put your son-in-law in the WH.  His ties with Soros and the Saudis are very troubling.

OMG .. you're trying to blame Jared for this -- one of a handful loyal to the President and working his ass off for his success???  You're pissed off with Trump because no one helped him fight the deep state when every single person in Washington is neck deep in it???? 

Please tell me you're being intentionally daft @libertybele -- PLEASE.

James Woods
@RealJamesWoods

The reason they hate Trump is because the hogs from both parties swill at the same trough. One man alone tried to beat The Swamp. They mounted a jihad against him heretofore unseen in politics. They capped it off with the most crooked election in history.

For the illiterate: 

8:28 PM · Nov 21, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/1330322170841427968

Online DB

So where do we go from here?

Offline Knox27

The DOJ, the FBI, they are not here to do the presidents bidding.  This is the attitude I should expect from big government liberals. 

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
So where do we go from here?

Ahem...LOL
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline libertybele

OMG .. you're trying to blame Jared for this -- one of a handful loyal to the President and working his ass off for his success???  You're pissed off with Trump because no one helped him fight the deep state when every single person in Washington is neck deep in it???? 

Please tell me you're being intentionally daft @libertybele -- PLEASE.

Interesting don't you think that Jared early on encouraged Trump to concede; I don't trust the weasel, never have. Jared is part of the deep state, buddies with Soros and the Saudis.  If you want to think of him as one of Trump's best assets to his team, go right ahead...or are you just being daft? My opinion of him is much different. I've laid out and posted all kinds of reasons why with some research and lots of links in the past ... not going to do so again.

Trump IS responsible for appointing Sessions, Rosenstein, Giuliani, Barr and others .... I wonder who advised him on these picks ... certainly I would hope if he made these selections on his own he would have done a little more research.

BTW is now really the time to start picking apart other members who also wants to see Trump seated? Maybe go unleash on someone who wants a Biden victory.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Interesting don't you think that Jared early on encouraged Trump to concede; I don't trust the weasel, never have. Jared is part of the deep state, buddies with Soros and the Saudis.  If you want to think of him as one of Trump's best assets to his team, go right ahead...or are you just being daft? My opinion of him is much different. I've laid out and posted all kinds of reasons why with some research and lots of links in the past ... not going to do so again.

Trump IS responsible for appointing Sessions, Rosenstein, Giuliani, Barr and others .... I wonder who advised him on these picks ... certainly I would hope if he made these selections on his own he would have done a little more research.

BTW is now really the time to start picking apart other members who also wants to see Trump seated? Maybe go unleash on someone who wants a Biden victory.

I think you'll be very satisfied with a Biden victory.  You'll get to whine,  set your hair on fire, wring your hands and point fingers ad nauseam --- because all of this dear @libertybele is your raison d'être

And FWIT, if I had "unleashed" on you, you'd be bleeding too heavily to type.

Offline libertybele

I think you'll be very satisfied with a Biden victory.  You'll get to whine,  set your hair on fire, wring your hands and point fingers ad nauseam --- because all of this dear @libertybele is your raison d'être

And FWIT, if I had "unleashed" on you, you'd be bleeding too heavily to type.

Perhaps your purpose for unleashing on me is to get me banned and I'm sure it'll work ... you are dead wrong about me wanting a Biden victory and you know it.  Sorry ahead of time to @mystery-ak  and @Cyber Liberty but Mod or not, I'm tired of you @Right_in_Virginia always finding something to hound me with....so ....with that being said....go to he*LL @Right_in_Virginia.  I've put up with a lot from you and saying that has been long overdue.

See ya.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump baselessly claims the FBI and DOJ may be involved in a ploy to 'rig' the election and says the agencies have been 'missing in action' in his legal battles
https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-baselessly-claims-fbi-and-doj-might-have-rigged-election-2020-11
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34