Author Topic: Trump: ‘I’m Ashamed that I Endorsed’ Governor Kemp in Georgia  (Read 603 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump: ‘I’m Ashamed that I Endorsed’ Governor Kemp in Georgia

Aaron Rupar
@atrupar
·
Nov 29, 2020
Replying to @atrupar
"Look at the election you have coming up [in Georgia] right now. You're using the same garbage machinery, Dominion" -- Trump demoralizes Republicans by suggesting their votes don't matter because the upcoming Senate runoffs in Georgia are rigged

Aaron Rupar
@atrupar
"I'm ashamed that I endorsed him" -- Trump disses Brian Kemp for not doing more to help him steal the election in Georgia

more w/video
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/11/29/trump-im-ashamed-that-i-endorsed-governor-kemp-in-georgia/

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
I'm supporting DJT 100% on this challenge, but some things should go better left unsaid.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Kemp has turned out to be a rat.  I see him as a one term governor.

Online Hoodat

Don't blame me.  I voted for Hunter Hill in the GOP primary.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

A little too late for regrets.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Why is it that so many of these Georgia "Republicans" are actin' more like... scalawags...???

Offline LegalAmerican

Trump: ‘I’m Ashamed that I Endorsed’ Governor Kemp in Georgia

Aaron Rupar
@atrupar
·
Nov 29, 2020
Replying to @atrupar
"Look at the election you have coming up [in Georgia] right now. You're using the same garbage machinery, Dominion" -- Trump demoralizes Republicans by suggesting their votes don't matter because the upcoming Senate runoffs in Georgia are rigged

Aaron Rupar
@atrupar
"I'm ashamed that I endorsed him" -- Trump disses Brian Kemp for not doing more to help him steal the election in Georgia

more w/video
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/11/29/trump-im-ashamed-that-i-endorsed-governor-kemp-in-georgia/

Ruper is a big time leftist.  He posts that POTUS TRUMP was asking Kemp to help 'steal' votes. NOT.  USEFUL IDIOT.  POTUS is wanting those who claim to be republicans, to keep their word.  BE REPUBLICANS.  NOT MARXIST.  RUPER IS AN azzhole.
Always backwards.  Who are these people?  Who are so out of reality, yet post?  LYING ABOUT POTUS. Wanting communism.  That is such a mental disorder.  Communism means death.  Proven over & over again. 

Offline LegalAmerican

POTUS did not say this at all!  Lying lefts ADD their own words.....sneaky. POTUS DID NOT SAY, "HELPING HIM STEAL THE ELECTION IN GEORGIA."  What an azz.

Aaron Rupar
@atrupar

Offline LegalAmerican

Judge freezes all DOMINION voting machines in Georgia.  There you go RUPER. 

Truth 2 Action 🇺🇸
@truth2action
·
7h
BREAKING UPDATE:  Judge Timothy Batten Issues Order to Freeze All Dominion Machines in Georgia!

https://thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/breaking-update-judge-timothy-batten-issues-order-freeze-dominion-machines-georgia/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=PostTopSharingButtons&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons… via
@gatewaypundit

http://twitter.com/truth2action/status/1333146641998770177?s=20