Author Topic: A catch 22: Fraud concerns ahead of Georgia runoff election leave GOP voters asking ‘why bother?’  (Read 348 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
A catch 22: Fraud concerns ahead of Georgia runoff election leave GOP voters asking ‘why bother?’
November 29, 2020 | Tom Tillison

Frustration over an election that an overwhelming majority of Republicans believe was “stolen” from President Donald Trump boiled over in Georgia over the weekend.

All eyes are on the Peach State, where two runoff elections will decide the balance of the U.S. Senate, and Republican National Committee Chair Ronna McDaniel ran head long into this frustration while interacting with voters there.

Georgia is one of a handful of battleground states where Trump saw an election night lead disappear as counting continued well after polls had closed, and McDaniel was in Marietta campaigning for incumbent Sens. David Perdue and Kelly Loeffler, who face January runoff elections.

She encountered discouraged Republican voters, to include a woman who asked why should they bother to put in more “money and work when it’s already decided.”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/11/29/a-catch-22-fraud-concerns-ahead-of-georgia-runoff-election-leave-gop-voters-asking-why-bother-1000449
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Although I like Doug Collins I am still pissed..why did he put himself on the same ballot with Kelly Loeffler..it took votes away from her and she could have possibly won that seat.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bilo

Although I like Doug Collins I am still pissed..why did he put himself on the same ballot with Kelly Loeffler..it took votes away from her and she could have possibly won that seat.

Maybe he believed she is corrupt.

Both Loeffler and Perdue sold stocks right after a China Virus briefing. Once the news was made public the markets dropped. The two GA. Senators were unaffected. 
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Knox27

Maybe he believed she is corrupt.

Both Loeffler and Perdue sold stocks right after a China Virus briefing. Once the news was made public the markets dropped. The two GA. Senators were unaffected.

They know they can get away with it.  Maybe (this is a pipe dream) the realization that Georgia can go either way will make them a little afraid of the people

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I'm not particularly optimistic about the Georgia runoffs.

After all, the democrat-communist "election apparatus" worked just fine on November 3rd.
It will probably work as well or better on January 5th.

I think the best we can hope to see is one "win".
But right now, I sense the GOP is gonna lose both of 'em.