Author Topic: America as a Wonderful Life...if we can keep it  (Read 128 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
America as a Wonderful Life...if we can keep it
« on: November 29, 2020, 02:40:36 pm »
November 29, 2020
America as a Wonderful Life...if we can keep it
By Larry Brandes

I love this country.  I love the people, the freedom, and the blessings we enjoy and often take for granted.  The election of 2020 has polarized our country into two divisions — those who love this country and those who hate Donald Trump and all of his Bible-reading, gun-toting, God-loving deplorables at his side.

America 2020 reminds me of the town Bedford Falls in the movie It's a Wonderful Life.  On one side you have George Bailey who loves his town, his life, his family and the freedom to praise almighty God daily for all of his blessings. On the other side, you have soulless Mr. Potter, who is a curmudgeon obsessed with obtaining power, more power, money, and absolute control over absolutely everyone unfortunate enough to live within his evil realm.

Donald Trump is our George Bailey.  He loves the United States of America.  He became president not to enrich himself, but instead to enrich the lives of the people who live in this magnificent free country.  Donald Trump loves people, and he loves to help people — often anonymously.  He prays to God for help and guidance.  We fervently pray to God to help Donald Trump on a daily basis because we understand that he is fighting evil spirits who lurk in dark places and threaten to destroy the country that we so love.  Donald Trump loves his family, loves God, and stands now between us and evil Mr. Potter and his machinations.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/11/america_as_a_emwonderful_lifeemif_we_can_keep_it.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: America as a Wonderful Life...if we can keep it
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2020, 11:16:29 pm »
Assuming the democrat-communists win the Georgia runoffs -- and at this point I see little that would indicate they won't -- America is going to be transformed into a "Pottersville" of sorts.

Only... worse.
Much worse.