Author Topic: Paul Ryan Calls For Trump To Concede; Legal Team Politely Tells Him To Shove It  (Read 291 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Paul Ryan Calls For Trump To Concede; Legal Team Politely Tells Him To Shove It

Follow Chris Donaldson
Posted November 28, 2020 in Politics , Source: politico, dailycaller, theblaze   

Establishment Republicans are crawling out from under rocks to demand that President Trump concede an election rife with irregularities and fraud to Democrat Joe Biden.

The latest big name calling for Trump to run up the white flag of surrender is Paul Ryan, the former Speaker Of The House who is beloved by lobbyists and went down in flames with fellow RINO Mitt Romney as his running mate in 2012.

Ryan who butted heads with Trump and failed to take advantage of the GOP's complete control of Congress for two years bemoaned the damage to "democracy" that will occur if the POTUS waits for the courts to rule on multiple lawsuits currently in progress.

The rush to wring a concession from President Trump completely ignores the fact that in 2000, Al Gore was allowed to take his own challenge to the Supreme Court.

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/paul-ryan-calls-for-trump-to-concede-legal-team-politely-tells-him-to-shove-it/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Last time I read it, both his first and last names are four letter words.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline libertybele

Absolutely!  Who does he think he is??  Other than McCain, I can't think of anyone who was more detrimental to the GOP party than Ryan...and for some reason he crawls out under the rock that he's been under to voice his opinion?  Why?  Does any member of the GOPe honestly believe that they have a snowball's chance of every being seated again?  They'll soon get the memo that the GOP is dead.  They're dreaming if they think they have even a meager shred of political power.

The article did get one thing correct; Ryan FAILED!!
« Last Edit: November 30, 2020, 02:24:43 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LegalAmerican

lol.  :thumbsup: