Author Topic: ‘It’s bizarre’: Ted Cruz slams John Brennan for ‘consistently siding with Iranian zealots’ (and has  (Read 276 times)

rangerrebew

â€˜It’s bizarre’: Ted Cruz slams John Brennan for ‘consistently siding with Iranian zealots’ (and has a question the media should ask Biden

Posted at 3:54 pm on November 27, 2020 by Doug P.

Earlier today former CIA Director John Brennan made it clear he was not happy about the reported assassination of Iranian nuclear scientist Mohsen Fakhrizadeh:

This was a criminal act & highly reckless. It risks lethal retaliation & a new round of regional conflict.
    Iranian leaders would be wise to wait for the return of responsible American leadership on the global stage & to resist the urge to respond against perceived culprits. https://t.co/0uZhyBTM3S

— John O. Brennan (@JohnBrennan) November 27, 2020

I do not know whether a foreign government authorized or carried out the the murder of Fakhrizadeh. Such an act of state-sponsored terrorism would be a flagrant violation of international law & encourage more governments to carry out lethal attacks against foreign officials.

https://twitchy.com/doug-3137/2020/11/27/its-bizarre-ted-cruz-slams-john-brennan-for-consistently-siding-with-iranian-zealots-and-has-a-question-the-media-should-ask-biden/

rangerrebew

Why would he not defend radical Muslims?  He is a Muslim himself, after all. :osama:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
As I have told you all MANY times previously, the Obama administration was an Iranian puppet regime.  Val Jarrett was Obama's controller and John Brennan was/is an Iranian agent.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien