Author Topic: Marxist Hypocrite: Maskless Pope Praises Communist BLM Protests, Yet Slams Lockdown Demonstrators (V  (Read 394 times)

rangerrebew

Marxist Hypocrite: Maskless Pope Praises Communist BLM Protests, Yet Slams Lockdown Demonstrators (Video)

Posted by Amy Mek
    On November 25, 2020

Pope Francis is condemning citizens for protesting the same tyrannical Chinese coronavirus mandates that he has personally been ignoring for months. Meanwhile, the Pope praises the “healthy indignation” seen in the communist-created Black Lives Matter riots ostensibly over the death of George Floyd.

In his new book – Pope Francis, widely considered to be a heretic by practicing Catholics – the Pontiff condemns those who do not blindly follow the economy-killing and freedom-crushing lockdowns imposed by partisan, power-hungry leaders:

“Some groups protested, refusing to keep their distance, marching against travel restrictions – as if measures that governments must impose for the good of their people constitute some kind of political assault on autonomy or personal freedom…”

https://rairfoundation.com/marxist-hypocrite-maskless-pope-praises-communist-blm-protests-yet-slams-lockdown-demonstrators/

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Pope" Francis is doing to the Catholic Church what those who are standing behind biden are going to do to the USA, given the chance...

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am not fond of this Pope.  Jesus was the original SJW.  I don't know what this ass with the hat is other than a "placeholder" for a real Pope.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline DB

Will there be another pope?

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Will there be another pope?
@DB
Do you know something we mortals don't know..
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline DB

@DB
Do you know something we mortals don't know..

Some claim this is the last pope. Personally I think this pope is evil.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prophecy_of_the_Popes