Author Topic: Just saw the vote tabulations. There is NO WAY Biden got 80,000,000 votes!!! This was a 100% RIGGED  (Read 257 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Just saw the vote tabulations. There is NO WAY Biden got 80,000,000 votes!!! This was a 100% RIGGED ELECTION.

This claim about election fraud is disputed

9:44 AM · Nov 26, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline The_Reader_David

I'm afraid he did.  It turns out that both Biden and Trump got more votes than any previous presidential candidate, winning or losing. Such are the effects of much higher percentage turnout and a larger population of eligible voters (yeah, and the illegals who voted anyway, but they are concentrated in "blue" states like CA and didn't swing the election for Biden).
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I'm afraid he did.  It turns out that both Biden and Trump got more votes than any previous presidential candidate, winning or losing. Such are the effects of much higher percentage turnout and a larger population of eligible voters (yeah, and the illegals who voted anyway, but they are concentrated in "blue" states like CA and didn't swing the election for Biden).S
Exactly how do you know that anyway?

Seems you are taking a prodigious leap of faith there, fella.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Right_in_Virginia

Offline skeeter

I'm afraid he did.  It turns out that both Biden and Trump got more votes than any previous presidential candidate, winning or losing. Such are the effects of much higher percentage turnout and a larger population of eligible voters (yeah, and the illegals who voted anyway, but they are concentrated in "blue" states like CA and didn't swing the election for Biden).

In my steadily diminishing circle of acquaintances I am aware of two instances of people receiving more than one mail-in ballot. So in this state of 40 million I suspect many hundreds of thousands of duplicate ballots were mailed out in CA alone.

And with the vote switching apparently going on inside the Dominion machines its pretty clear Trump votes went the Biden instead.

Strategically the effort to steal the election was focused on four or five key states but the rats wanted the popular vote 'mandate' as well.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2020, 06:19:50 pm by skeeter »

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Don't believe your eyes, only believe the lies/liars. All the voting machine theft software didn't do nuthin, and the votes sent to europe to be counted by comrades there didn't do nuthin either.  Oh, and by the way, hitlery is a holy virgin too ! :yowsa:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Here's some of the votes Biden received.

Biden Campaign Director Arrested For Electoral Fraud

The Point News reports that The Democrat Director of Texas state political strategy for the Joe Biden Presidential campaign has been arrested for electoral fraud.

Democratic Party operative Dallas Jones was formally accused of helping to run an illegal ballot harvesting operation in the state of Texas on behalf of the Joe Biden campaign during this contested Presidential election. 

According to the National File, two investigators, including a former FBI agent and former police officer, testified under oath that they have Democratic Party internal documentation, as well as video evidence and witnesses, for their investigation.  The Point News also published the following affidavit from private investigator and retired Houston police officer Mark A. Aguirre, which was submitted under oath.

https://www.visionnews.online/post/biden-campaign-director-arrested-for-electoral-fraud
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington