Author Topic: Why does anyone need a vaccine for a disease with a 99.6 percent recovery rate?  (Read 1759 times)

Offline Blutarsky

• Please help trapped under Area 51
    • The vaccine is ready for the gullible drones
The death rate for Ebola is 90 percent or 90 dead out of 100 infected
The death rate for Polio was 15 percent or 15 dead out off 100 infected
The death rate for covid 19 is 0.4 percent or no deaths out of 100 infected with 1 person severely sick

Also over 85 percent who are infected have no symptoms

Better yet Pfizer does not claim that their vaccine is 90 percent effective in preventing the disease, they claim that the vaccine is 90 percent effective in preventing symptoms. (to prevent liability when people who get the vaccine die and their families sue)

(((Link below)))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VooJ4jhPXY&t=33s

Argue all you want but this lady knows her stuff
Trust no one.....................

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Why does anyone need a vaccine for a disease with a 99.6 percent recovery rate?

I have asked that very same question many times on this forum and many others.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2020, 07:00:19 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

My daughter has the Vid. Six months ago one would get beat up pretty roundly here for suggesting Covid was like the flu.

Turns out its like the flu.

Offline Blutarsky

My daughter has the Vid. Six months ago one would get beat up pretty roundly here for suggesting Covid was like the flu.

Turns out its like the flu.

In 99.6 percent of humans the flu is far more dangerous than covid

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
In 99.6 percent of humans the flu is far more dangerous than covid

Correct.  More evidence this COVID business is crap, and isn't really about the disease.  It's about controlling the population as it's never been done before (in the US of A).

I consider "masks" to be just training bras for Burkas.  They're symbols of submission.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Blutarsky

Correct.  More evidence this COVID business is crap, and isn't really about the disease.  It's about controlling the population as it's never been done before (in the US of A).

I consider "masks" to be just training bras for Burkas.  They're symbols of submission.

Correct, but if you want to find this kind of mind control used continuously just look to China or N Korea

LOL Burkas were designed to hide Mohammed's camel bride

Edited by Mod2 to resize photo.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2020, 01:37:58 pm by Mod2 »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Correct, but if you want to find this kind of mind control used continuously just look to China or N Korea

And any "Islamic" country.  If a woman goes around with at least a Hijab, that's license for any man to throw battery acid on her face.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2020, 01:38:18 pm by Mod2 »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Blutarsky

And any "Islamic" country.  If a woman goes around with at least a Hijab, that's license for any man to throw battery acid on her face.
Sad but who wants to see Muhammad's camels faces anyway.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Sometimes the goat-humpers have to look when they're shaving their wifes' backs and breasts. 333cleo 333cleo
I will NOT comply.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

It's perfectly obvious to me that you have never been on a flight departing Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, or any other place in the region.  If you had you definitely would not be saying that at all! 

When that seat belt light goes out there is a mad dash to the onboard restrooms and what comes out from under those things is often anything but a camel's face be it Muhammad's or otherwise.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2020, 08:10:13 pm by Bigun »

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

I've known a few people with COVID -- some got over it fairly easily and others hospitalized; so I have no doubt that there are different strains -- so, who knows what vaccine is going to work for which strain.  A couple of us have stated this before.

Yes, bottom line is that COVID is being used to control the populace. Absolutely no doubt about it.  Most of us are much wiser.  It was/is imperative in order for that control to continue that Sloe Joe, the Chinese's lap dog is put into the oval office.  I still believe that U.N. troops are waiting in the wings for the takedown of our Republic.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline dfwgator

It's perfectly obvious to me that you have never been on a flight departing Saudi Arabia.  If you had you definitely would not be saying that at all! 

When that seat belt light goes out there is a mad dash to the onboard restrooms and what comes out from under those things is often anything but a camel's face be it Muhammad's or otherwise.

Also, the Saudi men will proceed to empty the plane of all liquor, and when that plane lands in a non-Muslim country, they make a bee-line for the Nudie Bar.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Also, the Saudi men will proceed to empty the plane of all liquor, and when that plane lands in a non-Muslim country, they make a bee-line for the Nudie Bar.

LOL!  One Christmas eve, while I was living in Saudi Arabia there, there came a knock at my door at around 8:30 PM. When I answered the door there was one of my young Saudi engineers standing there. He smiled, said Merry Christmas in perfect English, handed me a paper sack, And turned to walk away as I said thank you!  Inside the sack was two one-liter bottles of some very fine single malt Scotch whiskey.  That young man now owns a string of department stores in the Kingdom.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Blutarsky

It's perfectly obvious to me that you have never been on a flight departing Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, or any other place in the region.  If you had you definitely would not be saying that at all! 

Are you saying that women who had their vaginas partly removed are attractive?

You can have them all, have fun being their master

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

At times like this I'm glad I married a Dane.   :whistle:
I will NOT comply.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

Yes! I'm saying that many of them are quite attractive to look at but I have been married to the same great lady for 53 years now and had no interest other than looking at them.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Blutarsky

Yes! I'm saying that many of them are quite attractive to look at but I have been married to the same great lady for 53 years now and had no interest other than looking at them.
All yours, but just in case bring a good exorcist

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
All yours, but just in case bring a good exorcist

Never leave home without one even if you are one.

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Because sheeple need to be identified and herded,and forcing them to wear a mask helps them to identify themselves as herd members.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Blutarsky

Sometimes the goat-humpers have to look when they're shaving their wifes' backs and breasts. 333cleo 333cleo

If you continue badmouthing Oboobas ISIS brothers, I will be forced to report you to an administrator.

So that you get an extra helping of turkey, stuffing and cranberries.

Happy Thanksgiving to you too

Offline Blutarsky

Because sheeple need to be identified and herded,and forcing them to wear a mask helps them to identify themselves as herd members.

God bless you and yours and Happy Thanksgiving

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
If you continue badmouthing Oboobas ISIS brothers, I will be forced to report you to an administrator.

So that you get an extra helping of turkey, stuffing and cranberries.

Happy Thanksgiving to you too

And to you as well!  As messed up as this year has been, I can be thankful for living through it....

:tgigintable: :turkeycarve: :HappyTday:
I will NOT comply.

Offline Blutarsky

And to you as well!  As messed up as this year has been, I can be thankful for living through it....

:tgigintable: :turkeycarve: :HappyTday:

LOL you lived thru the common cold

https://www.webmd.com/cold-and-flu/cold-guide/common_cold_causes

You know the drill. Your throat feels scratchy, you start sneezing and coughing, and pretty soon you're in the grip of a nasty cold. To add insult to injury, all that big-time misery is from a tiny invader -- a living thing called a virus.

And it's not just one you need to dodge. There are more than 200 that can lay you low.

It's likely that someday you'll have a close encounter with one of these types:

Rhinovirus
Coronavirus
RSV and parainfluenza

I used to say that not everything on TV was real, but had to update that to nothing on TV is real.

Remember the path

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
LOL you lived thru the common cold

https://www.webmd.com/cold-and-flu/cold-guide/common_cold_causes

You know the drill. Your throat feels scratchy, you start sneezing and coughing, and pretty soon you're in the grip of a nasty cold. To add insult to injury, all that big-time misery is from a tiny invader -- a living thing called a virus.

And it's not just one you need to dodge. There are more than 200 that can lay you low.

It's likely that someday you'll have a close encounter with one of these types:

Rhinovirus
Coronavirus
RSV and parainfluenza

I used to say that not everything on TV was real, but had to update that to nothing on TV is real.

Remember the path

2020 was messed up in more ways than the make-believe COVID panic.  We had the sham Impeachment, then months of riots.

I'm just happy to be retired, in a small Castle out of the big city, and into a smallish city in the far northwest corner of AZ.  Beautiful views all around, and the Castle has a plus feature I like:  A full bar with a Kegerator for my draft beer.

Castillo del Cyber:

The Castle Living Room/Bar:

A Sunset View:

Yes...the Cybers are very thankful!
I will NOT comply.

Offline Blutarsky

2020 was messed up in more ways than the make-believe COVID panic.  We had the sham Impeachment, then months of riots.

I'm just happy to be retired, in a small Castle out of the big city, and into a smallish city in the far northwest corner of AZ.  Beautiful views all around, and the Castle has a plus feature I like:  A full bar with a Kegerator for my draft beer.

Castillo del Cyber:

The Castle Living Room/Bar:

A Sunset View:

Yes...the Cybers are very thankful!

The castle is nice, but the 110 degree sun, well you can have all of that.