Author Topic: Detecting electoral fraud for dummies  (Read 209 times)

rangerrebew

Detecting electoral fraud for dummies
« on: November 25, 2020, 04:17:31 pm »
Detecting electoral fraud for dummies
David Singer image

By David Singer —— Bio and Archives--November 25, 2020

Detecting electoral fraud for dummiesDetecting possible electoral fraud that is easily understandable and recognizable by dummies simply requires an audit to determine whether the number of votes cast in each precinct exceeded the number of people registered to vote in that precinct (Over-Voting).

Balancing the books in each electoral precinct (Reconciliation Certificates) should be a mandatory requirement when the election results for each precinct are certified by the required date—December 1.

Reconciliation Certificates—using the following formula—would clearly show whether more votes were cast in a precinct than the number of registered voters:

https://canadafreepress.com/article/detecting-electoral-fraud-for-dummies

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Detecting electoral fraud for dummies
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2020, 01:13:32 am »
I believe that "detecting the fraud" will grow more difficult as the architects of fraud grow better at their craft.

I would expect the fraud to get more pervasive and worse in the coming years, as the democrat-communists' underground "election apparatus" branches out and becomes more refined.

Then again, if the harris-biden regime succeeds in pardoning all the illegals currently here -- probably upwards of 30-35 million -- they may not even NEED "fraud" any longer, as they'll have enough power in simple numbers to take over the battleground states, and possibly even some red states as well.

Looks like they may have already "turned" Georgia.
North Carolina is "on the edge".
Texas is gonna become their biggest "target"...

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Detecting electoral fraud for dummies
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2020, 01:28:33 am »
it's a shame that, in Philly, all the supporting documents like logs and empty ballot envelopes, were destroyed by the Democrats.  Accidentally, I am sure.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: