Author Topic: Are you a normal person, or are you wearing a mask reducing your O2 levels  (Read 3948 times)

Online roamer_1

Re: Are you a normal person, or are you wearing a mask reducing your O2 levels
« Reply #75 on: November 25, 2020, 10:51:00 pm »
Just do it, it's good for both men and women. It converts to testosterone and pregnenolone and it controls cortisol reducing the belly

Thanks. I stay away from pills.  happy77

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #76 on: November 25, 2020, 11:02:45 pm »
Fifty miles was just a fair walk into the back country for me... 12 to 15 miles a day for a week or 10 days was fairly common for me back then... with 30 to 50 pounds on my back.

I have thought of using a bicycle as a means toward recovery... I only did one long haul on a bike, and that was from here (Kalispell) over to Bozeman, and that was a pretty good time. Though pedaling your ass down freeways ain't a peaceable thing... You wind up pretty jangled at night. But it was a pretty good time all the same - Evenings were great - Just pick a likely creek and walk off away from the highway a quarter mile or so and make a camp.

I thought maybe to give that a go again.

Especially on Montana freeways, back when the speed limit was "Reasonable and Prudent."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online roamer_1

« Reply #77 on: November 25, 2020, 11:04:37 pm »
Especially on Montana freeways, back when the speed limit was "Reasonable and Prudent."

It ain't never been much different than that regardless of what the signs might say.  :shrug: :whistle:

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #78 on: November 25, 2020, 11:06:53 pm »
It ain't never been much different than that regardless of what the signs might say.  :shrug: :whistle:

And drive right down the middle.  :beer:
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online roamer_1

« Reply #79 on: November 25, 2020, 11:09:18 pm »
And drive right down the middle.  :beer:

So long as nobody's coming  :laugh:  Gives you more time if something jumps out of the trees.  :beer:

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #80 on: November 25, 2020, 11:10:56 pm »
So long as nobody's coming  :laugh:  Gives you more time if something jumps out of the trees.  :beer:

NO doubt. LOL  :beer:
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #81 on: November 25, 2020, 11:11:48 pm »
Does everywhere have beer safe corridors?

Online roamer_1

« Reply #82 on: November 25, 2020, 11:13:42 pm »
Does everywhere have beer safe corridors?

Isn't that keeping it between the (white) lines?  :laugh:

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #83 on: November 25, 2020, 11:17:29 pm »
Isn't that keeping it between the (white) lines?  :laugh:

No. I mean the ones that don't matter.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #84 on: November 26, 2020, 01:15:57 pm »
I have to share this billboard with you all somehow.

Bon Jovi, Jon Stewart and Bruce Springsteen want you to wear a mask

https://nj1015.com/bon-jovi-jon-stewart-and-bruce-springsteen-want-you-to-wear-a-mask/

It’s a hoot. (Sarc) Taxpayer money at work

G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #85 on: November 26, 2020, 01:55:19 pm »
No. I mean the ones that don't matter.

White lines don't matter...
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #86 on: November 26, 2020, 01:56:03 pm »
I have to share this billboard with you all somehow.

Bon Jovi, Jon Stewart and Bruce Springsteen want you to wear a mask

https://nj1015.com/bon-jovi-jon-stewart-and-bruce-springsteen-want-you-to-wear-a-mask/

It’s a hoot. (Sarc) Taxpayer money at work

I'm surprised they didn't have their business hanging out.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Blutarsky

• Please help trapped under Area 51
    • The vaccine is ready for the gullible drones
« Reply #87 on: November 26, 2020, 02:01:36 pm »
Thanks. I stay away from pills.  happy77

LOL the pills your doctor gives you are still pills and he wants you sick, not healthy.  Statins kill people every day by making people feel better as the heart weakens

Trust no one.....................

Offline The_Reader_David

« Reply #88 on: November 26, 2020, 02:25:59 pm »
Like "Gaiters."

Studies have shown these are even less effective than no mask at all.

Studies that asked the wrong question.  The point of masks (other than correctly worn N-95 respirators) is not to protect the wearer, but to protect the public from the wearer (as I told some young folk who didn't move six feet way when we encountered each other on a walk, "shoo! you don't know I'm not an asymptomatic carrier".  And you don't know you're not an asymptomatic or pre-symptomatic carrier, either.).  Gaiters still prevent droplets from the wearer from disbursing as far as they would with no face covering.

And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #89 on: November 26, 2020, 02:33:50 pm »
I was willing to try it early on. At this point I'm no longer convinced they're all that effective.

I wear a shield in most situations where a face covering is required. If I have to go to a high-risk environment, I might add a mask. But I can see the numbers. If any of this were effective, they wouldn't be skyrocketing practically everywhere. But I will not wear one outdoors (unless it's cold, and then they make a handy scarf substitute) nor at home.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Blutarsky

« Reply #90 on: November 26, 2020, 02:35:26 pm »
Studies that asked the wrong question.  The point of masks (other than correctly worn N-95 respirators) is not to protect the wearer, but to protect the public from the wearer (as I told some young folk who didn't move six feet way when we encountered each other on a walk, "shoo! you don't know I'm not an asymptomatic carrier".  And you don't know you're not an asymptomatic or pre-symptomatic carrier, either.).  Gaiters still prevent droplets from the wearer from disbursing as far as they would with no face covering.

Wrong coughs and sneezes are the bodies way of removing toxins.  If you wear a mask you re-inhale or re-ingest the toxins, creating more disease or not allowing disease to be eliminated. 

But you believe your TV so no sense explaining anything to you

Online DB

« Reply #91 on: November 26, 2020, 02:43:01 pm »

If you are ill and sneeze or cough through a cloth or paper mask it just makes the contaminated mist (aerosol) finer so it stays in the air longer. Bigger droplets fall out of the air sooner.

Offline Blutarsky

« Reply #92 on: November 26, 2020, 02:48:14 pm »
If you are ill and sneeze or cough through a cloth or paper mask it just makes the contaminated mist (aerosol) finer so it stays in the air longer. Bigger droplets fall out of the air sooner.

Also the human race is millions of years old, and suddenly we can not live without masks.  Yet for 99.999999 percent of our time on Earth they were not needed.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #93 on: November 26, 2020, 03:20:58 pm »

Wanna know why the leftists push the "protecting others" line so hard?  It's an excuse for the Covid Karens to accost others and try to force them to wear masks.  Cloth masks protect neither person.
I will NOT comply.

Online corbe

« Reply #94 on: November 26, 2020, 03:24:13 pm »
   I agree Masks don't work but if you wear 3 at a time, all the time, even when you shower alone, you got a sporting chance of beating this $hit.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Blutarsky

« Reply #95 on: November 26, 2020, 03:58:11 pm »
   I agree Masks don't work but if you wear 3 at a time, all the time, even when you shower alone, you got a sporting chance of beating this $hit.
Is it fun being brainwashed?

Seriously do you believe everything you watch on CNN?

I have seen people driving alone in their car, wearing a mask and wiping down their steering wheel while they drove.  Sorry girl, but this kind of thinking and behavior is psychotic.

Besides my entire family had covid and no one saw a doctor.

But you wear three masks and you will end up with COPD

https://360newslasvegas.com/stanford-study-masks-reduce-oxygen-up-to-20/

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #96 on: November 26, 2020, 04:02:06 pm »
Is it fun being brainwashed?

Seriously do you believe everything you watch on CNN?

I have seen people driving alone in their car, wearing a mask and wiping down their steering wheel while they drove.  Sorry girl, but this kind of thinking and behavior is psychotic.

Besides my entire family had covid and no one saw a doctor.

But you wear three masks and you will end up with COPD

https://360newslasvegas.com/stanford-study-masks-reduce-oxygen-up-to-20/

What I see is people wearing masks and ripping them off when they get in their car thus scattering whatever happens to be on the mask throughout the vehicle.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online corbe

« Reply #97 on: November 26, 2020, 04:07:01 pm »
   I don't watch CNN @Blutarsky They're to pro Trump for me, I watch MSNBC, so you're wrong, again.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Blutarsky

« Reply #98 on: November 26, 2020, 04:07:47 pm »
What I see is people wearing masks and ripping them off when they get in their car thus scattering whatever happens to be on the mask throughout the vehicle.

I drive the highway all day long and when the fakery first began I literally saw a car weaving in the fast lane, when I got up by her I blew my horn, the bimbo gave me the finger because I she was busy wiping down her steering wheel at 60mph.

When I get out of a store I rip my mask off and inhale as deep as I can, pisses people off massive.  People are scared for their lives because of the disease that I had

I am lucky

Offline Blutarsky

« Reply #99 on: November 26, 2020, 04:08:57 pm »
   I don't watch CNN @Blutarsky They're to pro Trump for me, I watch MSNBC, so you're wrong, again.

Are you married?

No I was not wrong, because it's all fake kid, but you will never know
« Last Edit: November 26, 2020, 04:09:45 pm by Blutarsky »