Author Topic: Wingnut's New and Improved Title  (Read 568 times)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Wingnut's New and Improved Title
« on: November 26, 2020, 12:55:43 am »
So, I Just left the Smallmart with my service dog (My country will not let them build a huge one) where an out-of-state "Karen" with a basket full of TP asked me what kind of dog I had. You have seen her type before, a specimen of at least forty years trying desperately to be mistaken for her own daughter in, what I can only assume, was a pair of yoga pants, furry boots, a shirt that was strategically unbuttoned and a huge pair of sunglasses acting as a solar panel for her 'Let me speak to your manager' haircut.  Anyway I said a service dog. Very rudely she yells what type of service? I said he is a BLD. What's a BLD? She asked as she is allowing my dog to lick her face. With a straight face I said "He is my butt licking dog ( BLD ). I can't find any toilet paper anywhere because of people like you hoarding the TP so he licks my ass clean...... The cashier lost it and walked away from the register.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2020, 01:08:20 am by Cyber Liberty »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Wingnut's New and Improved Title
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2020, 01:12:47 am »
@Cyber Liberty Just say'n a Bluto would want to know.....

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2020, 01:21:43 am »
@Wingnut

You are sooooo bad, good.

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2020, 01:32:29 am »
@Wingnut

You are sooooo bad, good.

I am something.  Not sure if I am either "good or bad". is what will be on my gravestone.  I asked my wife, if she makes it beyond my expiration  date to say: "My bleep husband of 50 years ago gave his last Fuk a few years ago.  I only wish it was with the house keeper" 
« Last Edit: November 26, 2020, 01:33:34 am by Wingnut »

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2020, 03:45:19 am »
Is Bluto Gone? 

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2020, 03:51:56 am »
Is Bluto Gone?
Cyber blasted his electronic carcass over 20 states.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2020, 03:59:03 am »
He seemed fun.  :whistle:
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2020, 04:03:13 am »
Cyber blasted his electronic carcass over 20 states.

Only 20?  He is losing his touch!   LOL

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2020, 04:05:19 am »
Only 20?  He is losing his touch!   LOL

It was early in the day. Not fully charged.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2020, 04:05:44 am »
Great quip....

Here is one I had to go fish off another old forum.  Happened a couple of years ago. (PG-13 warning)......

Today in fact I decided to participate in my local Coffee Klatch which consists of about 8 (+ or - 2) guys I used to work with, who like myself are retired. 90% of the conversation centers around politics, sports, personal ailments, and how much our wives are bitching at us. Conversation as usual was lively, I of course gave the details of my computer wrist issue.

Then, I looked over at my friend K____. He was wearing a contraption, with wires underneath his shirt, which I knew was one of those cardio-monitors. I slyly mentioned mentioned that "Wow K___ ...what is that? has L___ slapped a GPS device on to keep up with your ass? (Go To Hell Glance No. 1).

About 5 minutes later K___ pulls a out a piece of paper and starts writing on it. I snatch it from him, and asked what is this? Come to find out he has to document all his activities while the monitor in place. On the instructions...... I noticed and announced. You gotta tell these guys every time you urinate and deficate? isn't that 2 or 3 feet form your heart? (Go To Hell glance No. 2)

Finally, I noticed No. 6 on the activity list....... "Record any sexual activity". K__???? I don't see any sex on this sheet? What's wrong with you?

I then offered him what I thought was a very profitable dare..... K____? I'll give you $100 if you write down on your activity log..... Blow Job with a Smiley Face behind it.   happy77. One condition, you've to give me an update of any reaction or feed back on that entry from the medical community.

(GoTo Hell look No. 3 and he didn't take the damned dare.)
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2020, 04:08:12 am »
It was early in the day. Not fully charged.

The Kegorator was out of gas!.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2020, 07:57:32 pm »
The Kegorator was out of gas!.

It's due for some maintenance.  I got a cleaning kit that forces a solvent mixture up the supply hose through the faucet.  After using that (next keg change), I'll disassemble the faucet and keg coupler for a thorough cleaning.  I have my spare keg queued up after that.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: