Author Topic: Ernst: We’ll Stop ‘Radical’ Judicial Nominees if GOP Holds Majority in Senate  (Read 206 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ernst: We’ll Stop ‘Radical’ Judicial Nominees if GOP Holds Majority in Senate

Ian Hanchett 24 Nov 2020

On Tuesday’s “Hugh Hewitt Show,” Senate Judiciary Committee member Sen. Joni Ernst (R-IA) stated that she expects that if Republicans hold the majority in the Senate, the Senate Judiciary Committee will keep radical nominees off the bench, and that “if there are some radical, radical liberals, those judicial activists, we absolutely must be able to stop them as they are coming through the Judiciary Committee and the nominations process. And we’ll be able to properly do that as long as we have the majority.”

Host Hugh Hewitt asked, “I expect a Republican-led Senate and a Republican-led Judiciary Committee not to be a complete brick wall, but to keep the most radical nominees from the bench. Do you expect it to go that way?”

Ernst responded, “I do. But again, let’s stress, Hugh, we have got to keep the majority. And so, yes, we are the firewall, that majority in the United States Senate, that majority on the Judiciary Committee. Of course we want to properly vet any nominee that comes in front of us. But certainly, if there are some radical, radical liberals, those judicial activists, we absolutely must be able to stop them as they are coming through the Judiciary Committee and the nominations process. And we’ll be able to properly do that as long as we have the majority.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/11/24/ernst-well-stop-radical-judicial-nominees-if-gop-holds-majority-in-senate/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

How about stopping all extra-constitutional nominees? When will you GOP clowns, Hugh Hewitt, start standing FOR something?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Well, Joni, you are going to have to clear that with Maverick Mittens Romney. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline dfwgator

Well, Joni, you are going to have to clear that with Maverick Mittens Romney.

I really hope Biden gives Mitt a job to get him out of the Senate.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I really hope Biden gives Mitt a job to get him out of the Senate.

Biden's handlers would never let him do that, they need a Maverick Republican in the Senate so the lapdog media can describe the Rat shenanigans as "Bipartisan."

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: