Author Topic: Biden: I'll meet with Trump if invited  (Read 192 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden: I'll meet with Trump if invited
« on: November 25, 2020, 02:09:18 pm »
Biden: I'll meet with Trump if invited
by Emily Larsen, Political Reporter |
 | November 24, 2020 05:58 PM

President-elect Joe Biden said that he would meet with President Trump at the White House if invited.

“Of course I would, if he asked,” Biden told reporters on Tuesday when asked if he was open to meeting with Trump, according to a pool report.

It is custom for the sitting president to invite the president-elect to the White House in the days following an election. Trump visited President Barack Obama at the White House just two days after the 2016 election. The last time an incumbent president was defeated, in 1992, President George H.W. Bush met with then-President-elect Bill Clinton about two weeks after the election.

Trump, though, has refused to concede the election to Biden or invite him to the White House, arguing that the results are not final despite the failure of more than 30 lawsuits alleging fraud and irregularities in the election results and key swing states such as Michigan certifying the results.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/biden-ill-meet-with-trump-if-invited
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Biden: I'll meet with Trump if invited
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2020, 01:22:15 am »
Mr. Trump:
Please, DON'T invite him...!