Author Topic: What We Must Believe to Believe Biden Won  (Read 310 times)

Online Right_in_Virginia

What We Must Believe to Believe Biden Won
« on: November 25, 2020, 10:13:53 am »
What We Must Believe to Believe Biden Won
We must accept a perfect storm of implausible anomalies and brazen irregularities.
American Spectator, Nov 17, 2020, David Catron

The Democrats dismiss any mention of the innumerable irregularities that tainted the general election as little more than crackpot conspiracy theories. This is a convenient way to avoid addressing serious questions raised by serious observers, but it will further undermine confidence in key institutions that form the foundation upon which the republic stands. Public trust in government, media, and even science was already declining before Election Day. This trend will dramatically accelerate if Americans don’t get answers to questions such as the following: Why would the voters deliver the Democrats a comprehensive down-ballot drubbing yet hand the White House to the worst presidential candidate in living memory?

The last time a Democrat “won” the presidency while his party sustained a double-digit loss in the House was in 1960, during an election tainted by probable vote fraud in Illinois and Texas. Still, we’re expected to believe that Joe Biden achieved the same feat in 2020 with no skulduggery? Moreover, as Juan Williams admits in the Hill, “President Trump set a record last week by attracting the highest percentage of the non-white vote of any Republican presidential candidate in the last 60 years.” Yet we are expected to believe that, despite the worst showing among minorities of any Democratic nominee since JFK, Biden surpassed Barack Obama’s record-breaking turnout by 10 million votes?

Biden’s “victory” seems even more implausible after an audit of his performance in remarkably predictive bellwethers. The Wall Street Journal reports that Biden had a nearly perfect record of losses in counties whose election results have presaged presidential winners for decades: “From 1980 through 2016, 19 of the nation’s more than 3,000 counties voted for the eventual president in every election. Only one … backed President-elect Joe Biden last week.” So, a candidate who campaigned from his basement lost 95 percent of these counties yet won the election?

[...]

What we are expected to believe here is that the bellwether counties discussed by the Wall Street Journal and the Buckeye State have been left behind by the rest of the nation in the long march toward the mandatory lockdowns and mask mandates that Biden wants to impose on the electorate. In reality, Trump won Ohio and the vast majority of these counties because absentee ballots were managed transparently according to long-standing and coherent guidelines in place long before the election. The only bellwether county out of the 19 that Biden won is located in Washington state, which long ago went to all mail-in ballots and one-party rule. We are expected to believe that this is a coincidence.

This brings us to ground zero for election fraud — Pennsylvania. The Commonwealth illegally changed its election rules before and during the voting process. Essentially, the Commonwealth Court and the Secretary of the Commonwealth ignored the General Assembly and the U.S. Constitution to rig the election on behalf of Joe Biden. The American Spectator’s Paul Kengor and Jeffrey Lord have covered this chicanery here, here, here, and here. We are expected to believe that such stories are conspiracy theories, despite videos showing Democrat election officials evicting Republican election observers from vote-counting locations and erecting physical barriers to prevent them from watching.

More:  https://spectator.org/what-we-must-believe-to-believe-biden-won/

Online Right_in_Virginia

Re: What We Must Believe to Believe Biden Won
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2020, 10:17:18 am »
This article gives a good overview of the anomalies in the 2020 election @Victoria33 .  It also contains links to more detailed information on voter fraud.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2020, 03:04:04 pm »
This article gives a good overview of the anomalies in the 2020 election @Victoria33 .  It also contains links to more detailed information on voter fraud.
@Right_in_Virginia
@Cyber Liberty

One of the links goes to Penn. Election Law, Provisional Ballots
The reasons for voting a Provisional Ballot is basically the same as all other states.
A Provisional Ballot is voted at a polling place.  Here are Penn.'s reason for why a voter would vote a Provisional Ballot.

"Your name was not in the poll book or supplemental poll book.
For example, you reported to the wrong precinct; or
You did not report a recent change in residence to the county election office.
You are required to show ID, but cannot show ID.
Your eligibility was challenged by an election official.
You were issued but did not successfully vote an absentee or mail‐in ballot and you do not surrender your ballot at the polling place to be spoiled.
You returned a completed absentee or mail‐in ballot that was rejected by the county board of elections and you believe you are eligible to vote.
There is a special court order with respect to your registration status.
There is a special court order related to extending the hours of voting.
You believe that you are registered in a political party, but your voter record indicates otherwise (for primary elections only)."

The Board evaluating Provisional Ballots meets the day after the election to determine whether or not a Provisional Ballot can be accepted.  In all my years of being the Judge of that board, not one Provisional Ballot was accepted.  The Judge also has another "job".  The Judge must send a form to every by mail ballot voter and every Provisional Ballot voter, explaining why the ballot was rejected.  I used to say I was going out of town, leaving my phone at home, so I would not get phone calls from these people (had to put my phone number on that form). 

I will click on the other links to see if there is more info. on which I can comment.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2020, 10:50:25 pm »
Thanks, @Victoria33

There's also a lot of activity on voting irregularities (fraud) in Pennsylvania.  There was a State Senate hearing today.  Videos, etc. are posted on this sticky thread:  http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,420386.0.html

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2020, 12:29:11 am »
Thanks, @Victoria33

There's also a lot of activity on voting irregularities (fraud) in Pennsylvania.  There was a State Senate hearing today.  Videos, etc. are posted on this sticky thread:  http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,420386.0.html
@Right_in_Virginia

I had already found the videos of this Penn. senate hearing and have stopped to have some dinner.  After dinner, I will continue to hear the man who totally knew what he was doing and he nailed thousands of mail ballots wrongly qualified, and described how the people running the mail ballot section did not know what to do.  When I go back to work on this, will send you the link to this fine man who has the background to find all this.  He should be the man running the entire election for the state of Pennsylvania.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2020, 06:32:27 pm »
People loving lies and despising truth, helped the wicked to achieve what they have accomplished thus far.  Our once undefeatable nation gasps for breathe like on its last gasps.  The innocent whores after its fall will insist they are virtuous innocents and life's unfair that they should face consequences, but they will.  Modern day Sodom & Gomorrah types begging for a same resolution.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2020, 06:34:08 pm by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions