Author Topic: Paul Ryan Declares U.S. Election ‘Over’ in Euro Banking Conference Talk  (Read 397 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Paul Ryan Declares U.S. Election ‘Over’ in Euro Banking Conference Talk

Joshua Caplan 24 Nov 2020

Former House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-WI) on Tuesday urged President Donald Trump to concede defeat to his Democrat opponent, former Vice President Joe Biden, in the 2020 presidential election, Politico reports.

“I think maybe even more important is that these legal challenges to the outcome and the attacks on our voting system really need to stop, in my opinion,” Ryan said during Bank of America’s virtual European Credit Conference. “The outcome will not be changed, and it will only serve to undermine our faith in our system of government, our faith in our democracy.”

Ryan then took aim at President Trump’s legal team, accusing them of “doing damage to our country, to our democratic institutions and norms,” by challenging the election results in key battleground states.

The former House Speaker stated: “It is not pleasant, and I know there are a lot of people in this country who are really disappointed. But I think it’s really important that we’re clear about this, which is the mere fact that the president’s lawyers throw these sort of baseless conspiracy theories out at press conferences but offer no evidence of these in court tells you that there is not the kind of widespread voter fraud or systemic voter fraud that would be required to overturn the outcome of this election.”

“So, the election is over. The outcome is certain, and I really think the orderly transfer of power — that is one of the most uniquely fundamental American components of our political system,” he added.

Ryan retired from politics in January 2019 after serving three years as Speaker and seeing the Republicans lose a House majority in the 2018 midterm election.

Since departing Congress, Ryan joined Fox Corp. as a member of its board of directors and sits on the media giant’s compensation committee.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2020/11/24/paul-ryan-declares-u-s-election-over-in-euro-banking-conference-talk/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Paul Ryan.

Was there ever a more useless piece of sh*t to crawl out of DC?

Even today I am astonished at the low quality of cretin that place produces.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2020, 10:28:40 pm by skeeter »

Offline aligncare

Disappointed? Did he say disappointed? That miserable weasel! We’re fuming at a stolen election! Damn it!

Offline dfwgator

Paul Ryan is a traitor.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Likely the least inspiring and most disappointing of any Speakers.  And that includes Nancy.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Paul Who???
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

And yet there are so many who think the Paul Ryan Republicans are the very ones who will save us all .... if we can only get ONE more in the Senate.

We sure do match the Democrat's evil with Republican stupidity.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
And yet there are so many who think the Paul Ryan Republicans are the very ones who will save us all .... if we can only get ONE more in the Senate.

We sure do match the Democrat's evil with Republican stupidity.
Stupidity? No, perfidy.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Right_in_Virginia