Author Topic: Congress Just Got Swept By A Red Wave – Out Of 27 ‘Toss-Up’ House Races, The Republicans Took All O  (Read 409 times)

rangerrebew

Congress Just Got Swept By A Red Wave – Out Of 27 ‘Toss-Up’ House Races, The Republicans Took All Of Them
By Adam Casalino|November 23, 2020

Who do you think won bigger in 2020? If you said the Democrats, you’ve been spending too much time watching the mainstream media.

The battle over the White House might still be raging, but it’s clear that Democrats got their tails kicked in many other races.

As usual, the left was predicting a blowout election cycle, with Democrats dominating in House races.

But as it turns out, the polls were wrong by a huge margin:

https://thepatriotjournal.com/congress-just-got-swept-by-a-red-wave-out-of-27-toss-up-house-races-the-republicans-took-all-of-them/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=pjnewsletter

rangerrebew

"Isn’t it funny that races where Republicans had an advantage, the polls conveniently said they were toss-ups?

Didn’t their numbers show that Republicans were going to win? If pollsters know what they were doing at all, they’d have known Republicans had a good chance."

I have to believe their numbers did show what was going to happen, but they are also part of the corruption of the left and chose to lie to the American people - just like the democrats, 034

Offline Victoria33

@Cyber Liberty
@rangerrebew

What this tells me is this:
Republicans did their usual, turned out by many millions, elected their people removing Democrats, but voted for Biden to remove Trump.  In modern times, this is the first time I have seen this happen.  Normally, down ticket picks are the same party as the president.  Some are going to say the election was "rigged" to cause Biden being on top.  "Rigging" could not cause the same behavior across the country and having many years experience "inside" elections, I believe what I just wrote.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2020, 07:29:52 pm by Victoria33 »

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Lot of damned good it does, if a simple majority isn't reached.    :shrug:

Not a single Democrat ever leaves the Plantation.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline skeeter

Lot of damned good it does, if a simple majority isn't reached.    :shrug:

Not a single Democrat ever leaves the Plantation.

Both parties seem just fine with a single vote advantage going to the rats. Rats get to make policy and Republicans keep their sinecures. Everyone is happy except us.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2020, 07:04:11 pm by skeeter »

Offline Absalom

Republicans did their usual, turned out by many millions, elected their people removing Democrats, but voted for Biden to remove Trump.  In modern times, this is the first time I have seen this happen.  Normally, down ticket picks are the same party as the president.  Some are going to say the election was "rigged" to cause Biden being on top.  "Rigging" could not cause the same behavior across the country and having many years experience "inside" elections, I believe what I just wrote.
---------------------------------
Intuitive and on the mark.
Consider it a "parliamentary election"; a vote of no confidence in the Prime Minister (Trump)!
Yet the Party (Republicans) exceeded expectations, coming within 8 seats of the House D's
and they will have a 4 seat majority in the Senate, if they win the Georgia runoffs, as favored.
As for Trump, he was defeated by some 8 million votes, one of the largest pluralities recorded!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@Cyber Liberty
@rangerrebew

Sure it could. I believe that you are underestimating the unprecedented scope of the fraud. Many ballots (and I'm talking about tens of thousands in key states, if not hundreds of thousands) had votes cast only for Biden. Nothing down ticket. Here, in my county, Trump got 82% of the vote, and in a neighboring county, 86%, but these are oil producing counties in the heart of the Bakken play, and we know what to expect from Biden's pledge to end fraccing (as well as the domestic oil and natural gas industry by ending an 80 year old production enhancement technique).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Right_in_Virginia

@Cyber Liberty
@rangerrebew

Republicans did their usual, turned out by many millions, elected their people removing Democrats, but voted for Biden to remove Trump.

This is wrong @Victoria33     You are close to becoming a prime example of "there are none so blind as those who will not see".  You should be understanding by this point that your scripts from decades-old elections do not apply to this one. 

There was a red wave ... from top to bottom. The President, himself, received in excess of 12 million more votes in 2020 than he received in 2016.  This doesn't support your assertion that Republicans split their ticket for Biden. (for Biden:laugh:   )

The overwhelming majority of those who voted for the President also voted to give the President more Congressional Republicans to work with in his second term.  I'm guessing you are not aware of this, but POTUS was campaigning as much for Republican congressional candidates as he was for himself through his twitter account with tens of millions of followers and during his dozens of rallies --- with tens of thousands attending each rally and hundreds of thousands watching each rally via live stream. Supporters of the President were enthusiastically committed to a two-fold voting mission:  Reelect the President and replace Democrat congressional members with Republicans.  And we did so on a massive scale.

Now we come to this:  coordinated, targeted and unprecedented voter fraud --- the likes of which I doubt you can even imagine.  But it's happened. And we're working hard to prove it in court.

If you're going to continue to comment on this election, you should first recognize your inexperience with the anomalies in this election.  Take some time to research the multi-layered fraud that is stealing this election from the President and his 75+ million voters.  If you're serious about honestly educating yourself, I'd be happy to point you in a direction away from CNN.

Just let me know.  Thanks.

« Last Edit: November 25, 2020, 11:19:08 am by Right_in_Virginia »