Author Topic: Rush: The Trump Legal Team Better Deliver the Bombshell Evidence Fast  (Read 349 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

The Trump Legal Team Better Deliver the Bombshell Evidence Fast

Nov 23, 2020

RUSH: I don’t know any more than you do about the Sidney Powell circumstance. I know a lot of people have been curious to know whether there is something beyond that which has been publicly reported. If there is, I’m unaware of it. I’ve made inquiries. I have not come up with anything more than what you know. We’ll deal with it as it unfolds and manifests itself.

There’s a bunch of different theories going around that she really is not going to stop working, she’s just disassembling herself from the Trump team. I mean, it’s a tough thing to deny that she was ever a part of it because they introduced her as part of it. I mean, she was at that press conference last week. The problem with that press conference last week, folks, it goes way beyond Sidney Powell.

I mean, if you’re gonna announce — and Mr. Snerdley, you tell me if you agree with me. I may be a little bit wrong on this, I don’t know. (interruption) Why are you smiling? (interruption) Why? Because you think whenever I allude to the possibility of my being wrong, it’s never the case that I’m wrong. Is that what you mean?

You call a gigantic press conference like that, one that lasts an hour, and you announce massive bombshells, then you better have some bombshells. There better be something at that press conference other than what we got, such as a hacker who can tell us, yep, everything these guys have said is true. I’ve looked into it. I’ve run the software, I’ve hacked this, I’ve hacked that. Even put him behind a screen, if you want to protect his identity.

I talked to so many people who were blown away by it, by the very nature of the press conference. They promised blockbuster stuff, and then nothing happened. And that’s just not good. I mean, if you’re gonna promise blockbuster stuff like that, then there has — now, I understand — look, I’m the one that’s been telling everybody, this stuff doesn’t happen at warp speed, light speed the way cases are made for presentation in court, but if you’re gonna do a press conference like that with the promise of blockbusters, then there has to be something more than what that press conference delivered.

Now Sidney Powell is supposedly out, jumped the shark, got out over the skis, but apparently she’s still gonna be working along with Lin Wood trying to make the case that she says is there to be made all along. Time, of course, is of the essence now, as it is speedily vanishing. They’re gonna have to act fast.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Mr. Snerdley says last night was a sinking feeling all across the MAGAville because of the Sidney Powell circumstance. Is that pretty much what…? (interruption) You know, there’s all kinds of speculation about what’s going on with Sidney Powell. Was she ever really a member of the team? It appears that she was. Did they really ask her to leave, or is she…?

Some of the Drive-By Media think that it’s impossible to be too conspiratorial for Trump and Giuliani. So the excuse being given that she’s gone because even she’s too wacko for them is being refuted of the because there’s nothing too wacko for Trump, that Trump will believe anything, and Giuliani will believe anything. So the left is going nuts trying to figure it out, folks.

The left is… They’re coming up with some of the most convoluted theories. I might share some of them with you. They’re kind of funny. One of them involved this fictional, dragon-like figure, the Kraken or the Kraken. I don’t know how you pronounce it. I’m not big into that stuff. (laughs) But they’re going nuts trying to figure out what it means, and is she still secretly working on making all of this happen while Trump tries to salvage some credibility by making it look like there is at least one kook that he will reject? (laughs) Ahhh, my friends.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Re: Rush: The Trump Legal Team Better Deliver the Bombshell Evidence Fast
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2020, 07:17:19 pm »
It's beginning to look like the Trump team's legal group is coming up empty; so far their lawsuits have been dismissed.

Lots of reported evidence, but nothing substantial and overwhelming enough to overturn this election and I don't think they have enough to get the case heard by SCOTUS.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2020, 08:12:15 pm »
It's beginning to look like the Trump team's legal group is coming up empty; so far their lawsuits have been dismissed.

Lots of reported evidence, but nothing substantial and overwhelming enough to overturn this election and I don't think they have enough to get the case heard by SCOTUS.

Rush is right, and I fear you are rushing to judgement.  :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2020, 08:27:16 pm »

The Dominion thing always was the only angle that could produce enough non-anecdotal evidence to prove an interstate conspiracy... And it looks like they are stepping away from that...

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2020, 11:08:34 pm »
Bele wrote:
"Lots of reported evidence, but nothing substantial and overwhelming enough to overturn this election and I don't think they have enough to get the case heard by SCOTUS."

Rush sees this, he (like me) knows how it's gonna end.

There might indeed be "evidence" enough to present a substantial reason to throw out the election results, but the Republicans (or, more succinctly, Mr. Trump's team) won't discover it in time.

This was certainly "a part of the plan":
An underground infrastructure complex and "deep" enough to make investigation (at least in a timely manner) difficult to uncover and reveal.

Hindsight is always 20/20, but "the time" to start investigating in these states would have been back around 2018-2019, not AFTER the elections took place.

The question now:
Will the democrat-communists be able to repeat in Georgia on January 5th what they accomplished on November 3rd?

THIS should be the focus of an immediate and thorough investigation by the Justice department. There still might BE enough time to put a stop to "the election infrastructure" if it was probed and thwarted NOW.

But... you know as much as I do that just ain't gonna happen.

And so... on January 5th...?
« Last Edit: November 23, 2020, 11:09:35 pm by Fishrrman »

Online rustynail

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2020, 11:17:16 pm »
Bombshell Evidence....tomorrow