Author Topic: BREAKING Bombshell Video: Young Internet Sleuth Reveals Evidence From PA Gov Website Showing Over 2  (Read 274 times)

rangerrebew

BREAKING Bombshell Video: Young Internet Sleuth Reveals Evidence From PA Gov Website Showing Over 23K PA Ballots Were Filled Out and Returned Before They Were Ever Mailed To Voters (and MORE)

By Patty McMurray –

On November 11, Petr Svab of the Epoch Times wrote about the improbability of more than 10,000 ballots being returned in the state of Pennsylvania on a date that precedes the date they were sent. The article, as one would expect, was completely ignored by the Democratic Party mainstream media.

Here’s something else that didn’t receive any traction in the media, the investigative work of a young citizen journalist, known as “Greg On The Right,” may have provided the single biggest piece of evidence to date that Pennsylvania’s elections were anything but free and fair.

In a 3-part video series, the young man, known as “Greg on The Right,” first posted his explosive video from the PA.gov website on Tik Tok, where curiously, it was removed. Greg promptly posted his video to Twitter, where he has a little over 5.6K followers.

Here’s a screenshot of the PA.gov website:

https://americasfreedomfighters.com/bombshell-video-young/?utm_source=AFF-Mailer&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:6123612&utm_campaign=Dino%20AFF%2011-21-20%20%234

Offline Victoria33

One way that could happen is election workers getting mail ballots and turning them in the same day - the ballots were not mailed.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
One way that could happen is election workers getting mail ballots and turning them in the same day - the ballots were not mailed.

Perhaps! But that still can't get them on the tenth and return them on the ninth!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien