Author Topic: Stacey Abrams’ Group Dropping $2.7 Million Ahead of Georgia Senate Runoffs  (Read 169 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Stacey Abrams’ Group Dropping $2.7 Million Ahead of Georgia Senate Runoffs

Hannah Bleau 21 Nov 2020

A voting rights group founded by Stacey Abrams (D) is dumping millions of dollars into activist organizations as part of an effort to tip the scales in favor of Democrats in the forthcoming January 5 runoffs.

Fair Fight, the group founded by failed Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams, is reportedly spending $2.7 million to assist over a dozen organizations in their efforts ahead of the highly anticipated Senate runoffs. The races feature Republican Sens. David Perdue and Kelly Loeffler and their respective Democrat challengers Jon Ossoff and Raphael Warnock.

According to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, the money is aimed to “strengthen their get-out-the-vote apparatus.” In a Saturday morning update, Abrams asked progressives to join her in supporting the 13 groups, which she says will work “tirelessly on the ground to educate and mobilize voters”:

Stacey Abrams
@staceyabrams
🚨
Fair Fight is boosting 13 Georgia organizations by raising and giving over $2.7 million ahead of the Jan. 5 runoffs.

These groups work tirelessly on the ground to educate and mobilize voters. Join me in supporting them

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/11/21/stacey-abrams-group-dropping-2-7-million-ahead-of-georgia-senate-runoffs/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Bears asking how a so called champion of the downtrodden could magically and instantly have $2.7M at her disposal.   :silly:

Joking aside, we have a couple of Briefers here who think this thing is going to be a GOP cakewalk.  With the fraud factor.....   We are decided underdogs.

BTW, I hope the Mayor of Atlanta has some extra Municpal Utility workers on stand by overtime, in case there is another water line break.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2020, 07:32:00 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

Bears asking how a so called champion of the downtrodden could magically and instantly have $2.7M at her disposal.   :silly:

Joking aside, we have a couple of Briefers here who think this thing is going to be a GOP cakewalk.  With the fraud factor.....   We are decided underdogs.
I wonder if “Fair Fight” will be able to depend upon Dominion tabulators come January.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I wonder if “Fair Fight” will be able to depend upon Dominion tabulators come January.

You know it.  One thing is for sure, the big money from Soros and Bloomberg is ultra mad they pissed off so much money trying to unseat McConnell and Graham.  They now have all of their eggs in this basket in their "Ditch Mitch: Campaign.  Check Twitter, these 2 senate campaigns are a scorched earth effort as far they are concerned.

That is why, earlier in the week, I was so surprised to find and see that there is really no effort underway by the GA state GOP to get volunteers to canvass polling locations for Out of State Plates. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.