Author Topic: Republicans irate after Trump lawyers claim they are in on election conspiracy  (Read 152 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Republicans irate after Trump lawyers claim they are in on election conspiracy
by David M. Drucker, Senior Political Correspondent |
 | November 20, 2020 05:26 PM

Congressional Republicans are fuming after President Trump’s lawyers accused them of conspiring to manufacture votes and deny the commander in chief a second term.

In claiming a multinational, communist plot to oust Trump, his attorney Sidney Powell also questioned GOP victories in House and Senate races. To explain how Republicans won down ballot as Trump lost to President-elect Joe Biden, Powell charged that congressional Republicans participated in a scheme to manipulate the vote. “We have no idea how many Republican or Democratic candidates in any state across the country paid to have the system rigged to work for them,” she said.

Republicans said Powell’s unfounded statement was damaging to the democratic process and threatened to leave them under a cloud of corruption. Powell’s remarks even prompted Republicans not known to criticize Trump to suggest the time has come for him to concede to Biden.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/republicans-irate-after-trump-lawyers-claim-they-are-in-on-election-conspiracy
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Is this one of those stirring the cesspool things?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley