Author Topic: Chaos Erupts As Vice President Pence Walks Out Of Press Briefing  (Read 293 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Chaos Erupts As Vice President Pence Walks Out Of Press Briefing
« on: November 20, 2020, 05:17:22 pm »

Brianna Lyman
Reporter
November 19, 2020 7:40 PM ET

Reporters burst into screams after Vice President Mike Pence walked out of a coronavirus task force briefing Thursday without taking any questions.

Leading the first coronavirus task force briefing since July, Pence thanked reporters and walked off stage after an almost 90-minute briefing. Reporters immediately began shouting questions as Pence left the room, according to videos posted to Twitter.

more w/video
https://dailycaller.com/2020/11/19/mike-pence-white-house-coronavirus-task-force-briefing-answers-no-questions-reporters-angry/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Chaos Erupts As Vice President Pence Walks Out Of Press Briefing
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2020, 05:33:23 pm »
Pack of jackals that need someone with a cattle prod to spread some voltage.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2020, 07:00:40 pm »
The "reporters" showed their contempt for the Corona Virus Task Force by shouting out irrelevant questions and Pence showed contempt for them. Works for me.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2020, 07:09:27 pm »
They were pissed.
They had all their "editorial" so called 'questions' set up to beat him over the head with and he didn't let them.
If you listen to what they were yelling, there were no questions.
They were yelling their own hard left 'opinions' disguised as 'questions'.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2020, 07:19:16 pm »
Oh, poor babies. They got only six pence—not the pound of flesh they sought.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2020, 05:18:32 am »
The media is worthless.  I would not waste my time meeting with them.

I think Trump and Pence should do televised addresses to the people of America and forget the press exist.  They are all traitors, with a few exceptions.

Broadcast through OAN and Newsmax, and let the rest get their video from them.  F*ck the media!  Lying b*st*rds!