Author Topic: Obama Tells Jimmy Kimmel: ‘We Can Always Send the Navy SEALS’ to Remove Trump from White House  (Read 377 times)

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2020/11/20/obama-tells-jimmy-kimmel-we-can-always-send-the-navy-seals-to-remove-trump-from-white-house/

<snipit>

Former President Barack Obama told ABC’s left-wing late night host Jimmy Kimmel that “we can always send the Navy SEALs” to physically remove President Donald Trump from the White House.

Obama made the remark during an appearance Thursday on Jimmy Kimmel Live! to promote his new memoir A Promised Land. When asked by Kimmel if the White House has any secret spots where “someone could hide” if they don’t want to leave, Obama replied: “Well, I think we can always send the Navy SEALS in there to dig him out.”
===================================================================================

Faux allegorical bullshit. 

Inflammatory shit like this only throws gas into the dumpster fire. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

Trump is such a divisive figure. Why can't he be more presidential, like the saintly Barack Obama?
« Last Edit: November 20, 2020, 03:57:46 pm by skeeter »

Offline verga

Barry, you are not Commander in Chief any more.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Barry, you are not Commander in Chief any more.

But his stink still hangs over the White Hut.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline rustynail

Boy is plum full of himself.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

But his stink still hangs over the White Hut.

All over the nation. 

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Well, to be fair, he thinks he's about to be rewarded for his leadership role in a four year coup against a sitting President.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Who is "We"?
Does this moron think he still controls the U.S. Armed Forces?
The Navy Seals would tell Hussein to go f**k himself.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

He is all puffed up isn't he!. Fill as a tick on a junkyard dogs ass.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline aligncare

I wonder if this anecdote will end up in Obama’s next book: Volume 4, The Really Really Big Book About Me.

That last book about him was only a preamble to the next book about him.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WATCH: Adam Carolla On Obama’s 29-Hour Audiobook: ‘I Was Only Able To Listen To The First 17 Hours On The Toilet This Morning’
https://www.dailywire.com/news/watch-adam-carolla-on-obamas-29-hour-audiobook-i-was-only-able-to-listen-to-the-first-17-hours-on-the-toilet-this-morning
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
This maggot's next book will be about how he was the architect to Trump's removal from office.

It literally makes me ill to know these traitors may well get away with stealing this election.  I believe all involved with this fraud should face a rope.  Tomorrow, or ten years from now, but I believe justice has to be served for these cretins.

What is unfortunate is that these maggots have been getting away with high crimes for many years, and no one is ever brought to task.