Author Topic: Leftists Suggest “Re-education Camps,” “Firing Squads,” Banning Talk Radio to “Deprogram” 75 Million  (Read 480 times)

rangerrebew

Politics
Leftists Suggest “Re-education Camps,” “Firing Squads,” Banning Talk Radio to “Deprogram” 75 Million Trump Supporters

But Trump supporters are the baddies.

on 19 November, 2020

Paul Joseph Watson

Leftists responded to a Twitter thread asking “how do you deprogram 75 million people?” by suggesting Trump supporters should be interned in “re-education camps” and that all conservative talk radio should be banned.

“No seriously…how *do* you deprogram 75 million people? Where do you start? Fox? Facebook?” asked David Atkins (pronouns in bio), a regional director for California Democrats. “We have to start thinking in terms of post-WWII Germany or Japan. Or the failures of Reconstruction in the South,” he added.

This is not your standard partisan policy disagreement. This is a conspiracy theory fueled belligerent death cult against reality & basic decency.

The only actual policy debates of note are happening within the dem coalition between left and center left.

— David Atkins (@DavidOAtkins) November 18, 2020

https://summit.news/2020/11/19/leftists-suggest-re-education-camps-firing-squads-banning-talk-radio-to-deprogram-75-million-trump-supporters/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Of course they do. Those are all typical leftist programs.

It's what they do,and it's what they have always done.

Saves you from having to do all that hard "thinking stuff".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertasbella

• Libertas Bella: Liberty Is Beautiful
  • Libertas Bella: Liberty Is Beautiful
    • Libertas Bella
Radicalize liberalism, redefine right-wing extremism to encompass the same viewpoints 99.99 percent of humanity would have held in the past, and then pretend that it's right-wingers who have been brainwashed when virtually every single media outlet and public figure parrots the same leftist talking points ad nauseum.
DeFi tutorials for noobs and normies. Merchandise for apes and chads who want to share the love with our libertarian clothing and 2nd Amendment shirts
"Liberty is beautiful" for all - only at Libertas Bella.

Online mountaineer

Hussein Obama's bestest pal Bill Ayers had the same idea, as reported by informant Larry Grathwohl:
"I brought up the subject of what’s going to happen after we take over the government: we become responsible then for administrating [CQ] 250 million people.  And there was no answers.  No one had given any thought to economics, how you’re going to clothe and feed these people.

The only thing that I could get was that they expected that the Cubans and the North Vietnamese and the Chinese and the Russians would all want to occupy different portions of the United States.

They also believed that their immediate responsibility would be to protect against what they called the counter revolution and they felt that this counter revolution could best be guarded against by creating and establishing reeducation centers in the Southwest where we would take all the people who needed to be reeducated into the new way of thinking and teach them how things were going to be.

I asked, well, what is going to happen to those people that we can’t reeducate that are diehard capitalists and the reply was that they’d have to be eliminated.  And when I pursued this further they estimated that they would have to eliminate 25 million people in these reeducation centers.  And when I say eliminate I mean kill 25 million people. ..."
source
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Someone introduced crack to 1960's style dorm room bull sessions.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
We can laugh at them all we want now, but pretty soon these people are gonna be in the driver's seat.

Then we'll find out whether their talk is cheap... or not.

Offline dfwgator

We can laugh at them all we want now, but pretty soon these people are gonna be in the driver's seat.

And we'll be sniffin' the tears.

Online libertybele

@Fishrrman they've been in the driver's seat for quite some time ... unfortunately the people whom we thought we could depend on in Congress failed and it's our fault for not checking our rearview mirrors.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

The less cheap it is, the more it will cost.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Hoodat

Different set of leftists.  Same leftist bullshit.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online DB

Leftism really is a mental disorder. The left keeps getting further and further untethered from reality.

You can only deny reality so long before it reasserts itself in no uncertain terms.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Politics
 Or the failures of Reconstruction in the South,” he added.

In my parts, there is a place called the Big Thicket, which is one of the most densely vegetated locations in the country. 

I understand there were many many carpet baggers (1865-1880), and way too many to count who some how got lost out there. 

They say sometimes history repeats itself.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.