Author Topic: Trump May Need to Be Impeached and Removed Before Inauguration Day  (Read 1140 times)

Offline skeeter

Re: Trump May Need to Be Impeached and Removed Before Inauguration Day
« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2020, 02:29:39 pm »
The bash and trash Trump Crowd, never Trumpers, keep silent about how Biden would be far worse.  The wolves in sheeps clothing hoping they can mislead the easily deceived.  You can be sure they are well aware most people have enough smarts to not fall for this crap.  Should the Biden group actually take over, they will laugh at the dopes they got to follow them .  Against Trump had to be for Biden, even most dopes can figure out that much.

Not so apparently... and we've got the smartest dopes around!
« Last Edit: November 27, 2020, 02:31:07 pm by skeeter »

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2020, 02:29:47 pm »
@Absalom

You must be a lawyer in real life.

Nobody else can tell lie out of both sides of their mouths at the same time,while believing the lies themselves.
He kinda reminds me of Antifa, people who have an idea that because they wear black and a mask, think they are fearsome creatures to be reckoned with.  Their intimidation is as hollow as their head cavity.

Instead, when they stand in front of a car to stop someone going about their business, they face reality when they get mowed over.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2020, 04:03:53 pm »
Not so apparently... and we've got the smartest dopes around!
s

@skeeter

Thank you for noticing!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2020, 04:09:31 pm »
He kinda reminds me of Antifa, people who have an idea that because they wear black and a mask, think they are fearsome creatures to be reckoned with.  Their intimidation is as hollow as their head cavity.

Instead, when they stand in front of a car to stop someone going about their business, they face reality when they get mowed over.

@IsailedawayfromFR

I actually fear I am going to accidentally come into contact with those fools.

I can withstand anything but temptation. Add some fool shouting dares at me at the same time,and it's gonna get ugly,and in MY mind,it won't even be my fault.

IF by some circumstance,any of you happen to find yourself facing a similar situation and find yourself facing a jury,take heart in the fact that I might be a juror.

Try to keep from smiling until we get together for drinks at the end of the day. We can take turn buying rounds,knowing we have both done a "solid" for America.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline skeeter

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2020, 05:37:43 pm »
@IsailedawayfromFR

IF by some circumstance,any of you happen to find yourself facing a similar situation and find yourself facing a jury,take heart in the fact that I might be a juror.

I haven't been a juror since 1983.  Seems the impanelling bodies see me to be too radical or something.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2020, 06:02:06 pm »
I haven't been a juror since 1983.  Seems the impanelling bodies see me to be too radical or something.
Me the engineer has never been selected after a dozen times over the years when they find out my occupation.

Not pliable enough to suit the lawyers.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2020, 06:19:25 pm »
@catfish1957

Years ago, I got a summons to be on a jury.  In court, when the District Attorney was asking me questions, I told him my business caused me to counsel and psychologically test ex-criminals.  I thought surely he would not choose me to be a jurist.  He did choose me.  I became the jury spokesperson and we convicted this man of drunk driving in a car with two small children inside.  After the trial, we jury people got a letter from the District Attorney wanting our opinion of the trial.  I wrote all the things he did wrong at the trial, including choosing me, thinking he would never choose someone who worked with criminals again.

Instead, he called me and wanted me to see him to go over what I had written.  When we met, he wanted me to work with him, sit by him and help him choose jurists.  I did that free of charge to him.  He also changed the color of clothes he wore at trials because I had written him, he should not wear the light grey suit he wore as it faded into the background and he needed darker or more colored clothes to be more prominent in the courtroom.   I thought my letter would likely make him angry; instead he wanted me to work with him.  End of story.

Offline Axeslinger

« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2020, 06:38:11 pm »
Where've you been?  It's good to see you.   A while ago I did list three things I thought were mistakes by POTUS.  But, this is all water under the bridge between us now... :crossed:

Hope you had (are having) a Happy Thanksgiving!     
@Right_in_Virginia
I hope you did as well.

I’ve been in and out here pretty much every day.
But I’ve also been on Twitter trying to pick fights w leftists.   wink777
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2020, 12:35:37 am »
I have been notified to serve on juries 3-4 times in my life, and I always used work as an excuse not to go.  I really did not have the freedom to escape work.  Often the work I was doing was on a tight time constraint, tech proposals for business development with hard deadlines.  I look back now and wish I would have had the freedom to appear for jury duty.

I have been in Georgia for ten years, and no jury summons to date.  One day perhaps.