Author Topic: Trump May Need to Be Impeached and Removed Before Inauguration Day  (Read 1139 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Trump May Need to Be Impeached and Removed Before Inauguration Day

The president will not stop trying to steal the election. At the very least, he will do untold damage to the country leading up to January 20.
By Jack Holmes   
Nov 19, 2020

Now that Donald Trump, the President of the United States, is personally "reaching out" to members of a Michigan election board as part of a larger plot to simply throw out the results of an election he lost by a comfortable margin, maybe we can stop pretending this is just a public tantrum we can allow to burn out until he falls into a fevered nap. That his allies believe the president must be approached like a spoiled toddler is itself an indication of our national decline, and an indictment of all the lackeys who've worked so hard to make this state of affairs possible. But his campaign is also in court asking a judge to simply nix the election in Pennsylvania and give him the Electoral Votes. This is not just another meltdown to be managed, as we all try to dodge the toys he's throwing out of the crib. He should be removed from office for crimes against the American republic.

I have said in private for some time that I believe Trump, if he is to actually leave office, may have to be impeached in the lame duck period. It's often been met with eye-rolls, but there are a number of reasons to believe he simply will not leave willingly, even if it's useful and necessary to call on him to resign. The first is that he may well face criminal jeopardy in multiple jurisdictions once he loses the immunity protections of the presidency. This guy has been crooked for a long time, and while a staggering number of the people around him have faced prison time, he has yet to see any real consequences. He does not intend to. He also owes a lot of people a lot of money, and it's not clear he could make good even if he wanted to. (He does not.) Beyond the practical, there is the specter of his towering ego and his crippling fear of humiliation. His impulsive and shameless behavior, often bordering on nihilism, is driven in no small part by a primal urge to avoid paying the piper. It's worked for him his whole life. This guy never pays his bills—to contractors or to the bank—and nothing ever comes of it. Why should that stop now?

more
https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a34726577/trump-impeach-lame-duck/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Trump May Need to Be Impeached and Removed Before Inauguration Day
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2020, 12:27:46 am »
Who cares what a denizen of NYC thinks?

It's not like they know anything about America.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2020, 01:50:29 am »
They'll still be tryin' to impeach him when he's OUT of office...

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2020, 03:27:28 am »
@Cyber Liberty

There is not enough time to impeach Trump before Jan. 20.  The time from here to then is open for whatever Trump wants to do.

There is more to this article than the partial posted here.  The reasons for the impeachment are there and those reasons have to do with his (Trump's) inability to admit a loss; he cannot do it.  If one knew his life story, one would know why he cannot accept loss. His inability to admit he lost (loser!), requires him to create a huge distraction so people will be stuck to that story instead of him directly.  What about a possible war with "x" country?  That would do it.

He is causing cases of voter fraud being taken to court, but as of today, 30 court cases have been dropped.  Rudy in a press conference (and in court), today, was terrible.  Rudy's appearance was questionable, he was sweating so much, black dye from his hair was running down his face.  His sentence structure was faulty, there were legal words he did not know.  Finally, it was obvious his brain was not functioning well enough for him to do this.  He is in charge of these lawsuits and someone needs to stop him from being the one going to court. 

https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a34726577/trump-impeach-lame-duck/
« Last Edit: November 20, 2020, 03:30:23 am by Victoria33 »

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2020, 03:56:17 am »
Jenna Ellis said she noticed what the press was focusing on during Rudy’s very substantive presentation and knew exactly what their headlines would be tomorrow.

The state of reporting today is beyond pathetic. It infantile. The future of the nation hangs in the balance and they’re talking about Rudy’s hair die.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2020, 08:18:55 am »
If there was any doubt as to the low I.Q. level of democrats when their greed takes over.  Wanting to impeach Trump again is as good a proof as any could hope for. 22222frying pan :smokin: 22222frying pan
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2020, 06:50:04 pm »
Dream on, Trump-Hater! (That's the clean version)
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline christian

« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2020, 11:36:23 pm »
BIDEN Need to Be Impeached and Removed Before Inauguration Day.  THERE THAT MAKES FAR MORE sense.  Unlike Trump, Biden makes far more sense to impeach.  Do we want an shameless felon as the next President ?  Biden can teach UNITY from behind bars!  Tell the incarcerated felons that Biden will now represent them !

Offline Absalom

« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2020, 01:19:48 am »
@Cyber Liberty.There is not enough time to impeach Trump before Jan. 20.  The time from here to then is open for whatever Trump wants to do.
There is more to this article than the partial posted here.  The reasons for the impeachment are there and those reasons have to do with his (Trump's) inability to admit a loss; he cannot do it.  If one knew his life story, one would know why he cannot accept loss. His inability to admit he lost (loser!), requires him to create a huge distraction so people will be stuck to that story instead of him directly.  What about a possible war with "x" country?  That would do it.
He is causing cases of voter fraud being taken to court, but as of today, 30 court cases have been dropped.  Rudy in a press conference (and in court), today, was terrible.  Rudy's appearance was questionable, he was sweating so much, black dye from his hair was running down his face.  His sentence structure was faulty, there were legal words he did not know.  Finally, it was obvious his brain was not functioning well enough for him to do this.  He is in charge of these lawsuits and someone needs to stop him from being the one going to court. 
---------------------------------------
Great leaders seize the moment, understanding it's the call of destiny.
Senate R's had a golden opportunity to rid themselves of Trump and his neuroses
in Feb/2020, consequently Pence would have been their candidate in Nov/2020.
Since this recent election was a Lima Charlie vote of NO CONFIDENCE in Trump;
the R Congressional performance, indicates a very strong case can be made
that w/Pence heading the ticket, the R's would have retaken the House and gained
significantly in the Senate.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2020, 01:24:22 am »
Great leaders seize the moment

You should have stopped there. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2020, 01:56:47 am »
Great leaders seize the moment, understanding it's the call of destiny.  Senate R's had a golden opportunity to rid themselves of Trump and his neuroses

A neurosis is a mental or emotional reaction that is drastic and irrational.  Seems to me your reactions to the President are neurotic. Can we use impeachment to be rid of you?

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2020, 02:13:59 am »
Jenna Ellis said she noticed what the press was focusing on during Rudy’s very substantive presentation and knew exactly what their headlines would be tomorrow.

The state of reporting today is beyond pathetic. It infantile. The future of the nation hangs in the balance and they’re talking about Rudy’s hair die.

All these people on the LEFT....need some medication.  OR Locked up, for being so delusional.   That must not have been hair dye. SOME MAKE UP...put on him, or he did it.  Some spray on crap.  That is why it 'ran'.  FRAISER sit-com, had an episode with that same thing.   Something you spray on grey.  He wanted to look younger, fresher.  I don't blame him.
Women do the same. 

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2020, 02:40:15 am »
Great leaders seize the moment, understanding it's the call of destiny.
Senate R's had a golden opportunity to rid themselves of Trump and his neuroses
in Feb/2020, consequently Pence would have been their candidate in Nov/2020.
Since this recent election was a Lima Charlie vote of NO CONFIDENCE in Trump;
the R Congressional performance, indicates a very strong case can be made
that w/Pence heading the ticket, the R's would have retaken the House and gained
significantly in the Senate.

Moot point obviously, but if the Georgia senate races go left, I do wonder if the GOP senators will wish that they had called Bolton and others as witnesses, clutched their collective pearls in horror at their testimony, and voted to remove Trump.
      1. Pence/Haley would have put a minority woman on the ticket 10 months before the Dems and undercut a Kamala selection.
      2. Pence handles the pandemic in a more traditional, less politicized fashion than Trump.
      3. Without Trump to hate, the Left would have lost their energy, focus, and unity.
      4. It would have given the GOP establishment a head start in the propaganda war to damage Trump where they begin planting stories about “what he really said about those dead soldiers,” “he did know about those Putin-paid bounties,” “what Trump really thought of southerners and evangelicals,” etc. The GOP/Trump internecine bloodbath is likely coming at some point anyway as they tire of being under his thumb as he refuses to exit the stage.
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline Absalom

« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2020, 04:16:15 am »
A neurosis is a mental or emotional reaction that is drastic and irrational.  Seems to me your reactions to the President are neurotic. Can we use impeachment to be rid of you?
-------------------------------------
Trump's niece heavily detailed his neuroses since birth. Cold reality!!!
Shortly, I'll be detailing the most notorious cultists and their impact in history.
Urge you to read and reflect, as you might learn something.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2020, 04:21:05 am »
-------------------------------------
Shortly, I'll be detailing the most notorious cultists and their impact in history.
Urge you to read and reflect, as you might learn something.

Assblosum...Bitch please.   You are out of your league.  Let Victoria 3/1/3 do the psychobabul.  You suck at it.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2020, 04:40:38 am »

Really?  Mary Trump commenting on events she neither lived through nor has proven true is your source?   You sound more bitter and neurotic than she. 

Anyway, back to what matters.  Are you going to answer my question or hide behind psycho Mary's skirt forever?  In case you've forgotten ... this is my question to you:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2020, 04:43:58 am »
Assblosum...Bitch please.   You are out of your league.  Let Victoria 3/1/3 do the psychobabul.  You suck at it.

Word has it that the Lincoln Project drummed him out, and gave him a wedgie for being an obvoxious dork. 
40 years ago, I had a chance to go the PhD/ Academia route, but I knew I would have had to worked with dipshits like him. NO thanks.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Axeslinger

« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2020, 04:48:06 am »
@Right_in_Virginia
Frustrating talking to someone who is only capable of seeing the faults in someone, isn’t it?

It’s equally frustrating talking to someone who is never capable of seeing the faults in someone.

Not saying this to pick a fight...just reminding you of my calls for intellectual honesty and hoping to spur some introspection. 

That said, I agree with you that @Absalom is off the rails and is indicative of the frustrations of my first sentence.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2020, 04:55:16 am »
@Right_in_Virginia
Frustrating talking to someone who is only capable of seeing the faults in someone, isn’t it?

It’s equally frustrating talking to someone who is never capable of seeing the faults in someone.

Not saying this to pick a fight...just reminding you of my calls for intellectual honesty and hoping to spur some introspection. 

That said, I agree with you that @Absalom is off the rails and is indicative of the frustrations of my first sentence.

Not taking sides either, but when experts on Greek and Roman Literature start acting and talking babble like they are trained psychoanalyst just to further their anti-Trump sentiment?  Seeing through the bull shit is not a difficult task
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2020, 05:12:57 am »
@Right_in_Virginia

Where've you been?  It's good to see you.   A while ago I did list three things I thought were mistakes by POTUS.  But, this is all water under the bridge between us now... :crossed:

Hope you had (are having) a Happy Thanksgiving!     

Offline Absalom

« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2020, 05:14:26 am »
--------------------------
It's uncanny, that no matter the topic, how you
compulsively revert to a coarse and vulgar retort.

Offline christian

« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2020, 06:25:00 am »
The bash and trash Trump Crowd, never Trumpers, keep silent about how Biden would be far worse.  The wolves in sheeps clothing hoping they can mislead the easily deceived.  You can be sure they are well aware most people have enough smarts to not fall for this crap.  Should the Biden group actually take over, they will laugh at the dopes they got to follow them .  Against Trump had to be for Biden, even most dopes can figure out that much.
  Its an open I.Q. test being taken here.
 ****slapping :2popcorn: ****slapping

Offline aligncare

« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2020, 12:37:39 pm »
Well, that would be a first; impeaching a recently re-elected president before he’s sworn in for his second term. Leave it to democrats to break new ground.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2020, 12:40:44 pm »
--------------------------
It's uncanny, that no matter the topic, how you
compulsively revert to a coarse and vulgar retort.

@Absalom

You must be a lawyer in real life.

Nobody else can tell lie out of both sides of their mouths at the same time,while believing the lies themselves.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2020, 02:25:09 pm »
Try that again, and a million armed citizens just might show up at the trial.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington